- Joined
- Jun 15, 2008
- Messages
- 299
- Reaction score
- 0
pretty nice and simple and a bit plain
Kinda revealing?Server Stats
Welcome to the index page.
Your server IP: 77.251.83.201.
Your server name: XurpleMS.
Plain isn't always bad..kinda plain for me.
but GOOD JOB !
why i always get Error: REPORT of '/svn/xurplecms/!svn/vcc/default': 200 OK (To view the content, you need to sign in or register)
I don't care. =PKinda revealing?![]()
Yeah we can, but it's not a top priority.cool. nice XD
btw can you make one compatible for vana and titan? like a universal cms?
I don't care. =P
Yeah we can, but it's not a top priority.
I have low hopes for this in the future with PHP6 xDIt's the mysql_query of the future =P
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Objects returned by PDOpStatement::getIterator()
must be traversable or implement interface Iterator' in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\config.php:18
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\config.php(18): unknown()
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(17): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...')
#2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\config.php on line 18
foreach ($dbx->query('SELECT * FROM xcms_settings WHERE id=1') as $aSettings)
PHP version? It should be working. :SThis isn't working for me, I use xampp and get this error:
Line 18 of config.php says:Code:Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Objects returned by PDOpStatement::getIterator() must be traversable or implement interface Iterator' in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\config.php:18 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\config.php(18): unknown() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(17): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\config.php on line 18
How to fix this problem?PHP:foreach ($dbx->query('SELECT * FROM xcms_settings WHERE id=1') as $aSettings)
TortoiseSVN.Just A Question.
How I Can Download It ? X.X