Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Yong Online Decrypter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Compatible RCCs:

Decrypted MTF and MXF:

Credits:
bLazeDex Development

Wow this is cool thanks, but what client should we use? and do i have to delete my existing game.exe? and rename the gamedecrypter as a game.exe?

EDITED:
Everytime i run the gamedecryptor.exe i always get a "<i online: GameDecryptor.exe - Application Error. This instruction at "0x007bf4e6" referenced memory at "0x075d8718". The memory could not be "read"."

Why im getting this kind of error?

Last edited:
Reaction score
@frye
you dont need to replace the game.exe, just put app_run on gamedecrypter.exe's shortcut

BTW, that error means that you already decrypted it
i got a clue from mod jumong :): he said, once the game.exe crashed before the serverlist appear then that's the signal that u already decrypted it.

Note: After the gamedecrypter.exe crashed, go to \Decrypt\.
if you saw DDs & x files :p: then you are success, if you still not saw the decrypted files :p: try again

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
yeah seifer13 right just do it it work for me~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@frye
you dont need to replace the game.exe, just put app_run on gamedecrypter.exe's shortcut

BTW, that error means that you already encrypted it
i got a clue from mod jumong :): he said, once the game.exe crashed before the serverlist appear then that's the signal that u already decrypted it.

Note: After the gamedecrypter.exe crashed, go to \Decrypt\.
if you saw DDs & x files :p: then you are success, if you still not saw the decrypted files :p: try again

What do you mean by i already encrypted it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
.rcc files are to be open using winrar :D you cannot decrypt it using this :p

Yes, I already extracted, all file extracted, I mean, I using REditor for EP6 and I still got nothing..I cant read using item editor, skill editor too...

are they encrypted or my step wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what client u can recommend to me?

Last edited:
Back