Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] zTeam eX802 Repack with fixes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me ?
1). Where to edit this ? ,

I search in message.wtf / commonserver file / text / npcdialog nothing also and this global message when merry ... I looked everywhere and is no where to edit....

2).

3). Illusion Temple event work but I get this error after i kill some one :

UP UP UP UP , anyone ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
NOT STABLE for me. still Multiserver Crashing :D badly need help how to fix this problem. after 3 days MZ crash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me fix this

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@michi28 do you know about this ? I search for many days and I cant find anything

I search in message.wtf / commonserver file / text / npcdialog nothing also and this global message when merry ... I looked everywhere and is no where to edit....

2).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@michi28 do you know about this ? I search for many days and I cant find anything

2).

1 and 2 ) verify in message.xml
3) error in Illusion Temple is normal. i not test temple.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 and 2 ) verify in message.xml
3) error in Illusion Temple is normal. i not test temple.

Man I told you , I search everywhere , I dont find anywhere :|

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@michi28 , can you tell me what program can I edit the GS ? , I find more text in portugase or brazil and I wanna translate in english .

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@michi28 , can you tell me what program can I edit the GS ? , I find more text in portugase or brazil and I wanna translate in english .

ENG..

if you want to have the same GameServer.exe, you should ask if you perfectzone shares of sources GameServer.exe but you should work yourself the Zteam sources and add your own settings as I try lol

ESP...

si quieres tener ese mismo gameserver.exe, deberias pedirle al de perfectzone si te comparte las fuentes del gameserver.exe sino deberias trabajar tu mismo las fuentes zteam y agregarle tus propias configuracion como intento yo jeje

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@michi28 , ok , lets say I have the sources from zteam , wich program I need to work ? to edit the gameserver.exe and to see the file from sources without hex editor ?

PS : I try to PM but you have inbox full ....

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@michi28 , ok , lets say I have the sources from zteam , wich program I need to work ? to edit the gameserver.exe and to see the file from sources without hex editor ?

PS : I try to PM but you have inbox full ....

you can install Visual Studio 2008 for the GS or Visual Studio 2010

any on tried to fix the wcoins when killing the mobs? like the one michi28 release?

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can install Visual Studio 2008 for the GS or Visual Studio 2010

any on tried to fix the wcoins when killing the mobs? like the one @michi28 release?
you can use the ShopPointEx system from the season 6 sources and adapt it to this ones since the sources are pretty much alike and it works fine in the s6 ones

Back