Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] zTeam eX802 Repack with fixes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, did you see, the problem with "chat" with double enter or tab to write its not found with windows 8.1 installed ? Who know what is the problem with it and if there is a fix for it ..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's no MuOnline.bak and most of the tools doesn't included with your server files like it did on your video tutorial. I can't restore the database without it, plus there is no query scripts to import into mssql 2008 r2. In another words most of the files have been taken out, but why?

Reaction score
There's no MuOnline.bak and most of the tools doesn't included with your server files like it did on your video tutorial. I can't restore the database without it, plus there is no query scripts to import into mssql 2008 r2. In another words most of the files have been taken out, but why?

your problem already fix if you downloaded the server files look for muonline.sql run it on your sql2008 r2 then that's it., you have your muonline database w/o restoring.,

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, by reading back some pages. But there is no tools to configure the common files on the client to connect to the server. I got a lot of error with ODBC, I used 64bit then use 32bit back not sure which one I should use. I'm on win 8.1 64bit. Maybe because I used one click installation from RF online? I'm not sure the way one clicked used to set up the mssql 2008 r2 on my pc. It has sa and password.

Thanks for the infor Jeff. Guess I need a clean installation of win 8.1 to try out again. Anyway just let the OP knows that his server files didn't included all the tools it needed for the server.

Reaction score
Since we already have update 11, for sure a lot of fix already been made.
I only will post here if someone help with muun. Since in a new version i changed client to Season 9

Att, SmileY

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI,

someone now how to change Blood castle time ?
when i change "Bloodcastle.dat"

Hour : minutes
00:10
00:40
01:10
01:40
02:10
02:40
03:10
03:40
05:10
07:10
09:10
11:10
13:10
15:10
17:10
19:10
21:10
21:40
22:10
22:40
23:10
23:40

not work, work only standart time, maybe someone know how to change ? thnx +rep

Reaction score
You should post up the tools too, without the tools new server files is useless. If update 11 contains the tools then all ok.

everything you need is on the forum already you just need to search for it :sleep:

Since we already have update 11, for sure a lot of fix already been made.
I only will post here if someone help with muun. Since in a new version i changed client to Season 9

Att, SmileY

it would be nice if you share it.,anyway maybe michi28 can help you with munn i think you have the same project z-team season 9:cool:

Reaction score
You should post up the tools too, without the tools new server files is useless. If update 11 contains the tools then all ok.

What tools? LOL dude, i think the only tool that we need here is brain.

everything you need is on the forum already you just need to search for it :sleep:

it would be nice if you share it.,anyway maybe michi28 can help you with munn i think you have the same project z-team season 9:cool:

I did not seee this inttention from any user to help when this topic is released until here.
I see only screenshots that says: HELLO I AM DEVELOPING THIS, AND WILL NOT SHARE

That is not help anyone here.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well most of the advancements on this zteam sources were from michi28 wich he shared in the dev thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have change my OS in to win7 ulti x64, i still have the this error.

i am using the update 9 full and its client. mssql 2008 r2 x64

maybe its on my ODBCx64 or something. does anyone have any idea?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
well most of the advancements on this zteam sources were from michi28 wich he shared in the dev thread.

But not muun or their done work with this part, that i have sayed.

Can you share the link or the server files with client?

Yeah yeah, sorry dude but no response from others for this question.

i have change my OS in to win7 ulti x64, i still have the this error.

i am using the update 9 full and its client. mssql 2008 r2 x64

maybe its on my ODBCx64 or something. does anyone have any idea?

Dude, search in forum how you can create ODBC. Is not hard to fix it .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all , I have 1 questions ....

How do I change color from /post ? , I open common.z and change it in yellow or blue but when I save it and open the main nothing happen can join in game .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Elf is bugged with syplh bow i give monster same dmg with chaos nature bow
some know how to fix it ?..

edit
Problem is on skill at bow becous arrow and penetration have another dmg when i use chaos bow and later sylph bow but still idk how to fix it .
sorry bag eng...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys , i have one problem , could not find stored procedure sp_MD5_encode_value in mumaker , and no intro in game , disconect only. Help me pls.

Back