Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] zTeam eX802 Repack with fixes

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Repack PZ 4.0:
On open [1]-MultiServer, [3]-MultiServer and [4]-GameServer appears error "not a valid win32 application".
Compile server files for x86(32bit) system please

P/S And maybe someone can help me: on previous versions of this repack i can't connect to the server. game client loads fine but button with name of server dont't appear.
log of client says "everything is ok":
>Loading ok.
[Connect to Server] ip address = 172.16.117.12, port = 44405
Send Request Server List.
Success Recieve Server List.
where im go wrong?
P/P/S sorry for my bad english
Friend you have to run 1 multiserver, 2ExDB , 3 conectserver and 4 GS and only

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. if you using /makeitem command and drop Bone Blade with F.O , you got only this

DomiTori - [Release] zTeam eX802 Repack with fixes - RaGEZONE Forums

2. Multiserver don't want to open from last update ( i'm using old Multiserver from Update 3 )

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
realy?:junglejane:

I don't really know what's happening..
Bro, can you share client? or can you share "that" lorencia to me? i found thats very cool... hope you're ok
bless to all..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help create wings lvl 4 , 5 what command ? /item........

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
set "1" by option in item.txt
thats a normal lorencia from webzen client

ill try it.. i downloaded Mu 104 for webzen. can you share with me MAIN?... still can enter "THAT" lorencia. :)

be patience please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Friend you have to run 1 multiserver, 2ExDB , 3 conectserver and 4 GS and only

Thanks for reply, but my mistake was in that i don't changed IP in zGameServer/PZData/ServerInfo.DAT
now all works fine

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. if you using /makeitem command and drop Bone Blade with F.O , you got only this

2. Multiserver don't want to open from last update ( i'm using old Multiserver from Update 3 )

I Update 4 leaving you. :(:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is this server has ability of offline gaming? (/offafk command)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Multiserver not run on windows server 2008 x64

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new Repack 4.0 Pz
ChangeLog:

Download

Credits:
PerfectDev
Smiley
Mr.Haziel
InFamous
Mentor
Marceliin

Hi friend muonlinegr2 sources would be good to share the credits and get well because many of these solutions gave michi28 Callejero and this POST https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/zteam-season-8-episode -2-a-1068058 / Greetings :)

Hola amigo @muonlinegr2 seria bueno que compartas sources y pongas bien los creditos por que muchos de estas soluciones las dio @michi28 @Callejero y yo en este POST https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/zteam-season-8-episode-2-a-1068058/ Saludos :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
// ARENA WORK WITH THIS

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi friend @muonlinegr2 sources would be good to share the credits and get well because many of these solutions gave @michi28 @Callejero and this POST https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/zteam-season-8-episode -2-a-1068058 / Greetings :)

Hola amigo @muonlinegr2 seria bueno que compartas sources y pongas bien los creditos por que muchos de estas soluciones las dio @michi28 @Callejero y yo en este POST https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/zteam-season-8-episode-2-a-1068058/ Saludos :)

the official topic repack the PZ has the claims of all! These credits listed there are the custom and bugs that have been fixed

Back