Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For the encoder change both txt file in the same map where encoder.exe is and then take the txt files and drag them on encoder.exe you will get
2 files connection.z and version.z put them in custom/michi28 map.

with this commands do you need to see changes in the stats of character option screen?
when i use this commands the stats are not changing in character option screen got a movie of it.

Main.exe editor i use to change serial and version

This gameserver not supporting without relogin add stats maybe future next updates wait for them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is some bug I found
Disconnect when enter NPC Cherry Bolossoms
Normal exp doesnt show
W Coin P doesnt show

wait for michi28 fix, please

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
good people, I share another update.

1) I was under command / add . You do not need to change the character to add points...

2) Add Log Maps in Gs. for now just add 5 maps.. ( shown on maps, items thrown on the floor, monster location, location characters. )

3) No longer disconnects when selecting server or character.

PS: and continuing ..

Link:

vitucho - [Release] zTeam eX901 Repack with fixes - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score

1) I was under command / add . You do not need to change the character to add points...

2) Add Log Maps in Gs. for now just add 5 maps.. ( shown on maps, items thrown on the floor, monster location, location characters. )

Link:

thank you once again michi28 for the update hope soon muun will be fix =) merry christmas buddy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank michi28
i tried to edit the movreq_eng.bmd in the client with zFileManager.exe but when i save file it goes error with a message "Fail to save file"
i also tried to edit with Toolkit Silver Edition but it also can't be save
give me some help :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank michi28
i tried to edit the movreq_eng.bmd in the client with zFileManager.exe but when i save file it goes error with a message "Fail to save file"
i also tried to edit with Toolkit Silver Edition but it also can't be save
give me some help :(

Try this move req
Added crywolf Barracks ,Uruk map

Reaction score
i use the 2nd update of mitchi28 release zGameServer with reload of mitchi28 custom.
but after i click the server. im disconnected from the server.
i check it more times the settings,ip,and serial but all ok 100% ok.

but in the old zgameserver that posted here in 1st page. no dc or anything. all ok.

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use the 2nd update of mitchi28 release zGameServer with reload of mitchi28 custom.
but after i click the server. im disconnected from the server.
i check it more times the settings,ip,and serial but all ok 100% ok.

but in the old zgameserver that posted here in 1st page. no dc or anything. all ok.

thanks
check the connection.z and the version.z in the patch client, use encoder
also check the ip and serial in main.exe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Link:

michi28 tnx for UPDATE you are best! We can i think suport you a litle bit! Share your paypal e-mail and every one will be able to make small or biger donation to say tnx for your work !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
michi28 thanks for this release for i can see now /add commands are working now and stats are changing.
Disconnect on server or character change are also not happend anymore. Happy Christmass everyone :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I hawe problem with DBMananger(Inventory edit) Its shows me all the time this eror canot understund why! Its popup when i presing skils or inventory, about character creating and editing works fine! Help?

REMOVED

Here is a screen!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help me,.??

i found this error

help me to FIX it ,..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix the URUK Map because I only see spiky mountains when i warp there

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@michi28 just tested this (latest). GameServer stopped working right after I put ID & password.
Account creatdd with dbmanager ok. But still same error. Any idea?

Translation: michi28 rscien lo probe y me sale que el gameserver dejo de funcionar apenas pongo el ID y password....alguna idea de porque sera?

Btw: if you click server and get dc; recheck GS PORT to be same on all files. I saw it was 55901 on some files and 55903 on others

Enviado desde mi GT-S5301L usando Tapatalk 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
michi28 just tested this (latest). GameServer stopped working right after I put ID & password.
Account creatdd with dbmanager ok. But still same error. Any idea?

Translation: michi28 rscien lo probe y me sale que el gameserver dejo de funcionar apenas pongo el ID y password....alguna idea de porque sera?

Btw: if you click server and get dc; recheck GS PORT to be same on all files. I saw it was 55901 on some files and 55903 on others

No problem for me you got some more info about crash make movie so we can see the problem. Or picture. No errors in de log files from the gameserver?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No problem for me you got some more info about crash make movie so we can see the problem. Or picture. No errors in de log files from the gameserver?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

No point on making movie.
At the moment I press enter after typing ID and password, GameServer instantly crashes; throwing No error at all on logs. Im on mobile atm but if there's no clue on what may cause this I could upload a dmp file of the crash. (Tomorrow; as Im at work now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back