• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] zTeam Season 6 EP3 + Source

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Quiskevel: How to do you change on this line under user.cpp?

if( g_MUHelper.GetUserSlot(lpTargetObj->m_Index) != (int)-1 )

Because it just say to me that the "MUHelper" class has no member "GetUserSlot". How did you change the code to make it work?

Thank you,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quiskevel: How to do you change on this line under user.cpp?

if( g_MUHelper.GetUserSlot(lpTargetObj->m_Index) != (int)-1 )

Because it just say to me that the "MUHelper" class has no member "GetUserSlot". How did you change the code to make it work?

Thank you,

Code:
if (lpTargetObj->m_MUHelperOn)
	{
		FHP_FRIEND_MEMO_SEND pMsg;
		char Mem[200];
		ZeroMemory(Mem, sizeof(Mem));
bla bla bla

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem with Soul Barrier DW skill. It got always 103% absorb, and everytime I change div's nottin' happen. Why?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and i sure your check OnMuHelper needed write into function GetUserSlot

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cute, but no, its not wrong.

and this:
Code:
bool MUHelper::GetUserSlot(int UserIndex)
{
        return UserIndex;
}

is the dumbest thing I've seen in this forum yet. nice edit btw, you managed to make it worse. how is return UserIndex a boolean? and why are you comparing doing g_MUHelper.GetUserSlot(lpTargetObj->m_Index) != (int)-1 instead of a boolean check? and why are you not using gObjIsConnected instead?

Th3AnG3L - [Release] zTeam Season 6 EP3 + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
cute, but no, its not wrong.

and this:
Code:
bool MUHelper::GetUserSlot(int UserIndex)
{
        return UserIndex;
}

is the dumbest thing I've seen in this forum yet. nice edit btw, you managed to make it worse. how is return UserIndex a boolean? and why are you comparing doing g_MUHelper.GetUserSlot(lpTargetObj->m_Index) != (int)-1 instead of a boolean check? and why are you not using gObjIsConnected instead?

Th3AnG3L - [Release] zTeam Season 6 EP3 + Source - RaGEZONE Forums
I did it quick and completely forgot that even checking the function did not pass :D

But, i edit this 2 weeks ago and AFK Notification work, maybe because function did not pass...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm posting here as I have installed and configured many servers but for the life of me I'm completely stumped as to why this is not working for me.

Connectserver picks up the connections and sends to the Joinserver - goes to GS and I get this in Gameserver window:

"Requested character list doesn't match the user [Malice2014] Malice20145 and some weird symbols.... so I get disconnected and cannot login.

Client doesn't even hit the character select screen as account doesn't actually login

I have tried: Multiple zclient.dll's and zteam.exe mains from this thread. Tried all from updates from the 130 pages lol.... still nothing, and I have tried Aecrimch main v4 fully configured - all the same. SQL version is 2008 - no errors on loading any of server files or functions.

Also encoded the IP into Common.z with multiple different versions of the encoder obtained from here.

Tried full clients redownloaded from this thread and same result.

Any help would be appreciated as I have been out of the scene for a while but have no problems connecting to or running any other server files.

Thanks,

Malice

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm posting here as I have installed and configured many servers but for the life of me I'm completely stumped as to why this is not working for me.

Connectserver picks up the connections and sends to the Joinserver - goes to GS and I get this in Gameserver window:

"Requested character list doesn't match the user [Malice2014] Malice20145 and some weird symbols.... so I get disconnected and cannot login.

Client doesn't even hit the character select screen as account doesn't actually login

I have tried: Multiple zclient.dll's and zteam.exe mains from this thread. Tried all from updates from the 130 pages lol.... still nothing, and I have tried Aecrimch main v4 fully configured - all the same. SQL version is 2008 - no errors on loading any of server files or functions.

Also encoded the IP into Common.z with multiple different versions of the encoder obtained from here.

Tried full clients redownloaded from this thread and same result.

Any help would be appreciated as I have been out of the scene for a while but have no problems connecting to or running any other server files.

Thanks,

Malice
Screen gs with error. I dont understand you =/

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey anyone can help me .. I cant.put tier'tier2 and socketed item... An excelent.option.. Help me guys .. Excelent option doesnt work with tier ,tier2 and even socketed item
..please help guys.. :'(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey anyone can help me .. I cant.put tier'tier2 and socketed item... An excelent.option.. Help me guys .. Excelent option doesnt work with tier ,tier2 and even socketed item
what you mean?... i dont understand your post..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

F.O ANC? F.O Socket?

Data/CommonServer.cfg

Code:
//=====================================
// Extra Items
//=====================================
AllowExcellentAncient			= 1	//-> [0 - Disable, 1 - Enable]
AllowJOHonAncient			= 1	//-> [0 - Disable, 1 - Enable]
AllowExcellentSocket			= 1	//-> [0 - Disable, 1 - Enable]

Save & Restart.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
zTeam Season 6 EP3 + Source

Hi guyz just wanna know whats wrong with my configuration, my laptop is formated and i use hamachi to connect since i cant open my port with my router(dont have settings to open port) all is set i can see server list so it means my 44405 port is open because i use hamachi(all port for game is open) but when i select the server im disconnect and theres no log in game server that im connecting, and already set the odbc connect all is ok. Anyone can know what is the problem?
(Im using sql2008 r2)

All help is appreciated.
Thanks [emoji4]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any option to disable the level requirement for skills?

Back