• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@pravednik Find the function in GS that sends the packet of Game Master logo display and simply switch it to not display when you're in a specific map (blood castle for example) <- Hack fix.

The real fix is to modify the viewport. There are plenty of issues there, but fixing them would require extensive testing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone can release fixed files? source+files+client ? or one of them ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
pravednik Find the function in GS that sends the packet of Game Master logo display and simply switch it to not display when you're in a specific map (blood castle for example) <- Hack fix.

The real fix is to modify the viewport. There are plenty of issues there, but fixing them would require extensive testing.
That's actually been like this since S6...people insist on testing things with a GM character...while they should use NORMAL chars in order to test things properly. Thats not a bug; its just something that differs between being gm or normal player. Its more 'convenient' that GM can see players names and not his wings ;).
Btw. If you go to a bc with gm char and normal players around; they WILL see ypur wings. Its just you that cant see them ;)

Anyways...you can always hack fix it as you said XD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this problem using subserver

-=DarkSim=- - [Release] zTeam Season 8 Episode 2 (Source) - RaGEZONE Forums

MapServer.xml >> try set init="1"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Small Contribucion repack some things repaired

Changelog :

Add Message Global GM Is Online
Add message Global Winner and Looser In Duel
add Drop Monster Mitrhil Full Line In CommonServer.cfg :: By Callejero
add Drop Monster Elixir Full Line In CommonServer.cfg :: By Callejero
add SummonTheDemons : By Michi28
SummonTheDemons Kunduns Greed No Work!
add Event Acheron 80% Work: By Michi28
Fix LuckyItem And DarkSide On Trade : By Soumyxorp
Fix Problem In ChaosMachine.xml load when GameServer : By Callejero
XMaxAttackEventx :: By Michi28
ArenaAttackEvent :: By Michi28
Add 3 ExtraMultiwarehouse Total 8 :: By Callejero

Exclusive credits to Zteam files Sources
DarkSim

Cliente By Michi28

Server Files

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My Small Contribucion repack some things repaired

Changelog :

Add Message Global GM Is Online
Add message Global Winner and Looser In Duel
add Drop Monster Mitrhil Full Line In CommonServer.cfg :: By Callejero
add Drop Monster Elixir Full Line In CommonServer.cfg :: By Callejero
add SummonTheDemons : By Michi28
SummonTheDemons Kunduns Greed No Work!
add Event Acheron 80% Work: By Michi28
Fix LuckyItem And DarkSide On Trade : By Soumyxorp
Fix Problem In ChaosMachine.xml load when GameServer : By Callejero
XMaxAttackEventx :: By Michi28
ArenaAttackEvent :: By Michi28

Cliente By Michi28

Server Files
michi28

So all new golden works?

what about the ss4 goldens?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone interested in starting project with me on this one? Anyone that speaks good english and has time is welcome to pm me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've been trying to copy features from TT Files S6 so far I've got GMSystem, Marriage System, and Lock System on the list done. I'm working on SCFBots and Guild vault currently.

Also zMultiServer crash -> when type more than 11 characters for the password it crashes.. anybody experienced it yet?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to copy features from TT Files S6 so far I've got GMSystem, Marriage System, and Lock System on the list done. I'm working on SCFBots and Guild vault currently.

Also zMultiServer crash -> when type more than 11 characters for the password it crashes.. anybody experienced it yet?
Nice one theee bro. Will ypu share those things??

Last thing i was trying to dev on zteam (but s6) was scramble event like mue's.....ill try to make something similar here...will share it if works...
Maybe someone already did this?

For the dataserver thing...remember always was 10 char max for login and pw on mu.....i dont think you can even put more than 10 chars at login screen.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice one theee bro. Will ypu share those things??

Last thing i was trying to dev on zteam (but s6) was scramble event like mue's.....ill try to make something similar here...will share it if works...
Maybe someone already did this?

Nope the 11char password works just fine !! Use the one from Package that darksim share (inside zmulti source ... the one already compiled)

Also can u share the TT source?? really want to ban char method.

New Goldens 100% Work , least kunduns greed

You have skype?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I wanted to do the same but I did not find the sources of TT S6, you share the sources? please so we are working more

You have skype?

yes, callejero_joel@hotmail.com :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Correct me if im wrong but i dont think anyone have TT's s6 sources.....i mean we know how it works and we can re-create it....but always without having the sources.....right Soumyxorp ??

Not that I know of. It's not released anywhere in RZ or other forums so no I guess. I am trying to recreate its features 1 by 1 and implement it at this source as much close as possible. They have really good features like the bots.

Back