Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RELEASE63-34097 NEW Archievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reaction score
Let me say that in one word, LOL"D.

The only thread you ever made is a petfix what was also ripped
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/uberemu-petbot-cs-official-update-739178/index2.html#post6265687 :lol:

You do realise all of that pet coding was actually mine to begin with? (Along with help from vista4life/scott) we were the people that got ripped.

Also, "the only thread you ever made" yeah exactly.. think about that one.

I'm trying to be kind here, but please do your research before you accuse somebody of ripping their own work.

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
I'm going to have to back Ash up on this one. If you'll look at some earlier releases of uberEmu, you'll see a comment "thanks shorty" which I placed in there, to thank him for a large bit of the work he did in fixing experience handling (it previously didn't level correctly.)
Ash is a crucial member of 0taku-Studi0s - a forum that I don't particually follow due to conflicting interests (and a general dislike of most of the members (as they're largely spoon-fed children)).
Not to hate on you joopie, you're a helluva designer and developer, but you really don't know your facts when it comes to the original development of the uber projects. If it weren't for Shorty, I'd be surprised to see uberEmulator used at all in both development and production use. Even a lot of the code used in Phoenix Emulator was written by, or consulted against Ash's knowledge of the project.

Just thought I'd set the record straight, for once. ^-^

Reaction score
Why would I do this 100% on RageZone? I've already done something like that before, just gets ripped over and over and the credit goes to everybody apart from yourself.

Anything I do anymore just goes into Phoenix.
- Stickies
- Stickie Pole
- Fixing Badges (r63+)
- Fixing Achievements (r63+)
- Pets

List goes on... Could be here for awhile.

:wink: Hope that wasn't sarcasm.

I don't do sarcasm bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back