Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the sql and mysql have a diferent language :(
i know the error now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it really isnt hard to use these files, download the server fix file, extract the rar file to get to the drd file, and download the extraction tool from the first post as well, 2nd link i believe, extract the tool, drop the drd file into the tool and it will extract the files, these files aren't complete to setup from scratch, so you will need to still download another luna plus release and drop these files in, if you already have the setup, then just drop the client files into the client, drop the server files into the server, copy the bin files from the server into the client, since this release does not have the bin files in the client folder, and i am not 100% sure if you need to use his database in this release or not, if you need to know how to setup from scratch, there are many guides on the luna forum that explain just that, the setup isn't much different per release, these are just files for the setup, but are incomplete.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:) a tool for extract file download >>
I tested a tool in vmware install win7 - 64 bit then it's ok. I re-upload a tool again it's no virus.

I tested create server offline in vmware 10/2/2023 [MM/DD/YY] and run client out of vmware in same pc

result is good job!!
2023-10-02_005531 - [Releases]Luna Plus Online [Server Fix+Client] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:) a tool for extract file download >>
I tested a tool in vmware install win7 - 64 bit then it's ok. I re-upload a tool again it's no virus.

I tested create server offline in vmware 10/2/2023 [MM/DD/YY] and run client out of vmware in same pc

result is good job!!
View attachment 242628
hallo sir can i have LunaBinPacker ?

Back