• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Relese] Gm client+pdb/map

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think you sent some private letters. I hope you can see and reply to me, thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does with work with KR2020? does it provide GM commands? (spawn item, god mode, etc.)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It wont. GM client is newer than kr2020 and has 1686 game packets, while kr2020 has 1598 only.

@ashlay

Thank you for sharing. Maybe by some occasion you have more client.exe from earlier years let say 2016-2017 without being packed like this one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It worked on one of the last versions of UE3 KR server but those files never leaked.

Thanks! Has anyone figure a way to edit item attributes? Find it really hard to beat dungeons and I don't want to mess with the Npc XMl too much. I would rather have an item I can just equip when I need a boost.

Reaction score
Thanks! Has anyone figure a way to edit item attributes? Find it really hard to beat dungeons and I don't want to mess with the Npc XMl too much. I would rather have an item I can just equip when I need a boost.

For it to display on client you will need to edit the datafile.bin but editing weapondata_xxx.xml and/or accessorydata_xxx.xml server side it will not display the edited values on the item description but the damage will increase.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For it to display on client you will need to edit the datafile.bin but editing weapondata_xxx.xml and/or accessorydata_xxx.xml server side it will not display the edited values on the item description but the damage will increase.

Thank you so much! I will try it out later today.

Back