Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remastered Server Files for you people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sup Community,

I've been looking for good high rate Servers but sadly I wasn't successful.
So I ended up making a mistake by working with someone on a Server. That someone likes to spend hundreds of euros on whatever Kirito can sell him. That includes Remastered Server Files and an up-to-date Sky Sniffer that is Remastered compatible. Since I don't want everyone to keep secrets about everything just because you think you can get a lot of money if you do so, I'll show you how to share. It's not that hard.

Download:

See? Easy peasy.
If the Links should die at some point, just message me and I'll try to fix it asap.

EDIT: Since some people will ask how to set up the Server, I'll give you a short tutorial.

So the first thing you should do is check the config files.

Go to /Server/realmserver/configs/network.properties and open it up with an Editor like Notepad++.
You will need to check 3 things:
network.rmi.host = 127.0.0.1
network.host = 127.0.0.1
network.port = 8888

r0oIhnD - Remastered Server Files for you people. - RaGEZONE Forums

127.0.0.1 is used for a local server. If you want to run the server on a root server use the roots public IP instead.
You change the Port to whatever you prefer. 8888 works fine, so no need to change it imo.
You do the same thing for /Server/worldserver/config/network.properties but you don't use the same Port.
The worldserver Port is usually the realmserver Port + 1. In this case it's 8889.

Now you go to /Server/worldserver/config/server.properties.
You will find server.ip = 127.0.0.1.

6CGIkW7 - Remastered Server Files for you people. - RaGEZONE Forums

Same as before, 127.0.0.1 is used for local. Root Servers use their public IP.
Once you've done this, the server is set up. But the Client is not.
Open up the service.ini in your Client Folder. You will find something that looks like this:

LgekiEQ - Remastered Server Files for you people. - RaGEZONE Forums

All you do is insert the IP you use for your Server (Local: 127.0.0.1, Root: Public IP) and the Port you entered in
/Server/realmserver/configs/network.properties.
Now you can download the Launcher that I added to the Download Link and extract everything in the .rar Archive to your Client Folder.

To start the Server all you need to do is start the Batch Files in order:
1-Database.bat
2-REALMSERVER.bat
3-GAMESERVER.bat

Once you see that on your Gameserver Console:

hzqMk69 - Remastered Server Files for you people. - RaGEZONE Forums

The server is up and ready for you to connect.

Run the Launcher as Administrator and enter whatever Username and Password you like. The Database will automatically create an Account on Login.

I hope this helped you out a little. If it still doesn't work for you, you can message me on the Forum or post a Reply and I will try to help you out as much as I can whenever I'm there.

EDIT 2: I added a very simple download website to avoid Google Drive's silly limit.

EDIT 3: For those who would like to modify the Launcher to your likings, I added it to the Download links.
Have fun with it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats gonna piss him off. I'd honestly like to stay on his good side

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files are trash)) Only 5% of the game works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Sharing Finally, someone doing this, the community should share more and stop hiding information so that we can develop something really functional instead of the things we currently have mainly bugged.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting share, is it possible to get a list of what’s functioning and isn’t? @Nopey

If not then it’s fine, as I’ll try them out and will produce such list myself.
Would probably be better if you make a list as I don't know what exactly works and what not.
There's just a few things I remember like Quests and Horses not working properly...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No gameserver src and loginserver src
I didn't upload the Source because It's like twice as big as the compiled server and I didn't want to upload that much with my not so good upload speed. If you want to I can do that though. But you can also use a using Procyon to get accurate Java Files.

All you need are the class files in gameserver.jar/realmserver.jar in /Server/components.

Back