• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Remove Time Limit From Items?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to configure the cash items to be all permanent?

Apparently i can extend it's time duration, but can't make them permanent...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
brumas Can the time limit be set to zero? that would the "infinity" option on most things that require a countdown.

I've tested that, but apparently it cant.

It's based on the 'item type'. And also, it only happens to cash equip items, because normal shop/drop items doesn't come timed (tested with a tool someone released here in the forum). I don't know where or how to change that though.

Edit: Also, don't know if it's a bug, but i also cannot recharge any timed item on Pia with recharge coupons.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all, check the tbl_goods (limit) tables and set whatever you can to 0.

Edit: Also, don't know if it's a bug, but i also cannot recharge any timed item on Pia with recharge coupons.
As for this, I'm completely baffled. Before moving to a more eTO-like base, recharging was just fine. After, it doesn't. If I go back to a cTO base, it's fine again.
BUUUUUUT, not on another server. It doesn't work with a cTO or eTO base.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, check the tbl_goods (limit) tables and set whatever you can to 0.

As for this, I'm completely baffled. Before moving to a more eTO-like base, recharging was just fine. After, it doesn't. If I go back to a cTO base, it's fine again.
BUUUUUUT, not on another server. It doesn't work with a cTO or eTO base.

I already did that, even tried changing the limits on the View, but it still doesn't work.

The best i can do on this is extended the cash shop items duration to about 400 days (limited 'cause it's a smallint type). And that also does not work for items that comes out of those boxes on myshop.

Reaction score
I already did that, even tried changing the limits on the View, but it still doesn't work.

The best i can do on this is extended the cash shop items duration to about 400 days (limited 'cause it's a smallint type). And that also does not work for items that comes out of those boxes on myshop.

Check XML. I believe GeneralTimerItem or something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
find this in the item you want to change inside libconfig
<ExistType>1</ExistType>
change that to 0 on the item you want to be timeless which works with quests, shops, and item boxes
no idea if this works thru myshop buying though =[

Back