Removing Monster Spawns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
3
I got a server repack with a script that adds "Guardian Lavamanes" in the town, which each give 60k exp and 2G a kill...

Anyone have a way to remove those easily?
I run windows so I can't use IWeb...
Also, I am running it via VMware...

thanks :)
 
"i run windows so i can use iweb'

Yes,you Can!


Although i'm still trying to understand how to work with it,i have same situation as you and my Iweb works friend.u sure you know how to Configure it?(don't mean to offend you in any way or shape)
 
The Iweb is Chinese well that one is just f@cking hard lol all i see is freaking boxes and when i download it i even get my anti virus to block it.
 
Regarding your mention to the Boxes....

Did you install the Simplified chinese Language pack on your operating system?

If not,do it and restat your computer,they will not be boxes anymore.
 
oh can you post some instruction where to start on how to use it because i just don't know what are those buttons do.

and also post a link on it if you can. Anyway I might be asking to much.
 
if you would be so kind of Uploading the tool or give me a link to get it


I will indeed try my best to assist you Of course.

By the way Abuhda

The Purpose of Ragezone is exactly accomplish what you are doing.

Ask Politely-Get an answer when someone has a chance/knows.

so dont worry about asking,just of course make good use of your good sense and use ALWAYS the search engine to see if your question was already answered.
 
Last edited:
I'm modifying the npcgen.data from Z1 folder, but I can't find the mob (Guardian Lavamane - ID 4249, I did find a few in Z12). But still I get those Guardian Lavamanes in Sunstream (Z1).
 
Do they respawn when you kill them? If not, then it could be something in aipolicy which is spawning them on server start.
 
Yes,they respawn after kill.Well,i saw somewhere that they from some event,so they shouldn't respawn if event off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back