Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repack]Fixed Funtravi Base, with DB and Tutorial. Multi Mirrors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not bug.
People that know php can easy do it. but nooooo...... everyone want to get everything 100% working...

Thats not true, i want to make additions to mine, i am not even running on the same speed, i cut back to 50 cuz i like it more that way... i just not had the time to meddle with it yet..

You want to know why I rage at everyone now ?
Then build something yourself ( 1 year building ) and then come to ragezone... and what you will do when you see your work here ?
WHAT ?

I get your point but my question was: WHAT will you achive raging here? Nothing... :\ You have to right to be angry, hats true, well i tell you what: you stated the good stuff:

At least I can do one thing that many people will need here.
I WILL JUST WATCH AND WILL NOT HELP TO ANYONE THAT WANT TO RUN THEM

Thats the point wont help. But dont sabotage XD

I saw many servers that already using this files.
And do you know what ? They using the same speed like
Do you know why ?
Because this are kids and noobs that can only run the files. They don't know how to change anything. And they can't add new things.

At this point youre right, i know what ru talking about... I dont argue with this... i get a lot of stupid PMs, and maybe easy to fix the quest part but i did not looked into it as i said... i have an other server too(not travian) what is needs maintaining(that part i developing a space strategy game)

They can't change even the ingame message that everyone receive when they register.
I see everywhere FUNTRAVI

I did :p

And you know what? Make a better script dont share it, dont public it, make it better and make it unstoleable... and everyone will get beck to you... as you pointed out. Youre right. But you cannot stop this :\ not anymore, maybe if u catch the very first post and make it delete... but now its already out there...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
At least I can do one thing that many people will need here.
I WILL JUST WATCH AND WILL NOT HELP TO ANYONE THAT WANT TO RUN THEM

I saw many servers that already using this files.
And do you know what ? They using the same speed like
Do you know why ?
Because this are kids and noobs that can only run the files. They don't know how to change anything. ANd they can't add new things.

They can't change even the ingame message that everyone receive when they register.
I see everywhere FUNTRAVI
Change speed in common.php
Change ingame message function_active.php
Change random text function_allian.php

Problem? :)

Reaction score

Problem? :)

Then why you didnt write all this before ? '
WHY ?

All information was here in ragezone.

I remember you , you asked me many things.

Why you didn't write this before you take this files ?

Because it's already done here.

and you just changed some values... and this is all you can done.

Look in funtravi.com look at the quest and introduction. look at the building mode. look at the building bug. look at the resource.

and now look yourself. you can't done even one of this things. but YESSSSSSSSSSS. you can change the Ducking speed :

and did you saw the gold bug ?

Everyone can get free gold.
but NOOOOOOOOO . you can't get the fix. do something yourself at least 1 time in your life. FIX IT

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Good luck fixing building and troops hack.. YOU WONT lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats not true, i want to make additions to mine, i am not even running on the same speed, i cut back to 50 cuz i like it more that way... i just not had the time to meddle with it yet..

Please help me, I can not

I am from Turkey and I do not understand told, more than

can you give me with teamviewer?

Can you show me with teamviever?

ready files, installed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then why you didnt write all this before ? '
WHY ?

All information was here in ragezone.

I remember you , you asked me many things.

Why you didn't write this before you take this files ?

Because it's already done here.

and you just changed some values... and this is all you can done.

Look in funtravi.com look at the quest and introduction. look at the building mode. look at the building bug. look at the resource.

and now look yourself. you can't done even one of this things. but YESSSSSSSSSSS. you can change the Ducking speed :

and did you saw the gold bug ?

Everyone can get free gold.
but NOOOOOOOOO . you can't get the fix. do something yourself at least 1 time in your life. FIX IT

you joke or what? :D Tell me where you find
PHP:
in forum?:D If you a little kid please don't cry, because many people arleady have this script, and you can't change this fact. So don't flood forum with "don't use this file" and etc.

Good luck :glare:

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@nmilchev and others:

Woahh now where to begin... i must point out, that this is the last time i take the bother and write about this in this thread.(if u still will make this behaviour i will ignore list you and report. cuz you trolling people and usng offensive/abusive language.)

Okay you did say: I wont help or support and you all fools cannot fix anything.

THEN WHY YOU BOTHER?? They will cannot do for you actually any harm if they cant code they cannot solve a simple MYSQL problem if occours one, and his server gona fail(i mean everyone will leave that server) Those servers wont last long.

WHY NOT U improve your server further? Then the others will go to your server. Make sure they dont stole it from you.(You cannot be a biiiiiiig coder and a large knowledge people if you are cracked that easy...)

Maybe there is much people who can actually code they will do the work for themself, the others, well ignore them.... they wont last long in a live server as you said "they cannot fix anything" then they wont...

If u think this community is so unrespectful, then why are you keep coming back? The files wont disappaer cuz you come back trolling, if i will have time (soon) i will post fixes, i (and we) dont need u sorry man.(Personally i wont and i did not asked from you ANYTHING. and i wont will.)if u cannot tell any useful dont tell anything at all then. there is a saying in my country: From fools mouth hole comes out fool winds... its perfectly your case.

All you do is now is just "HAHAHA I am smart you are idiots ect..." its TROLLINGno more. Get a life man. If u bother so much then ask ragezone admins to erase the links(but know that you will not stop it, it will spread everywhere on that case... its SURE. i will guarantee that. in a way or an other...)

Other reason why you did not did that, is you cannot clearly claim this as if your own for real. And if it is yours then do it man, i wont blame you. Take steps against sharing, the ragezone rules and Mental himself respects copyright. If it really yours then take steps.

The other fact is you keep telling its your script ect... and you spent 1 years improving it... okay lets be harsh the original was a vietname or korean script what advocaite is developed further and THAT you are bugfixed it...its not yours man not real. All is yours is the bugfixes no more.

Lets be blunt... if anyone would actually can improve anything for valuable in this script; either way you would noobing flaming and trolling that one too... its not the script and your work in stake anymore. Its a lifestyle what you do here... Trolling.

And the last thing... you said its stolen... okay then by whom and how? And i even dont saw your name in the scripts...(Thats why the credit list was bad) this is the internet this is 2013, what do you expect? The torrents is living his golden age, filesharers and others... what do you expect? Make a little more security... make sure they wont stole yours.

I tell you something... I had more mmo webscripts... few of them was hacked, and one was stolen. They contained unique code. So what? God bless those idiots, use my script, then use it. i will improve mine, and if they stole/hack again i have to rethink my codes. not? it happened with me too.

So thats it, i dont care, and you know what? I am a person who can be reasoned with, yes, but in your case, - becouse of your style - i'll make an exeption. (you dont even know me or asked that i why posted or even i would know that is your script you just comed and trolled...did not asked any questions. So you not better to me like those all inbecile people who are constantly pming to me all stupid questions) i dont care, ragezone can ban me can kick me(either way from other proxy from other domains and other names i will come back.) I am done talking about this with you. I will ignore you. The script will stay. Or spread.(Disrespect? Maybe. But your speech and community style needs a bit polishing too, cuz you are hurting peoples who actually did nothing to you. This is your reward then.)

And BTW you acting like a little 8 years old kid... even if u can php coding... And my life was wasted a 30 Minutes till' i typed all this now down for you. Thanx man. XD :p

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
change capacity of warehouse & granary:
replace function below in file includes\func_build.php
PHP:
function SCn_eco_oth($level)
{
	global $game_config;
	$value=array("0"=>800,"1"=>1200,"2"=>1700,"3"=>2300,"4"=>3100,"5"=>4000,"6"=>5000,"7"=>6300,"8"=>7800,"9"=>9600,"10"=>11800,"11"=>14400,"12"=>17600,"13"=>21400,"14"=>25900,"15"=>31300,"16"=>37900,"17"=>45700,"18"=>55100,"19"=>66400,"20"=>80000);
	return $value[$level]*$game_config['k_storage'];
}

Why Tranh Hung game don't complain about funtravi has stolen script from them?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had sooo much pm for wamp that i looked into it... its WAMP not XAMPP

NEW FIX FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO INSTALL ON PORTABLE WAMP SERVER!

Okay now... if U want to install on wamp you will get the following message:

cannot redeclare function variant_idiv() or something like that with variant_idiv its a class error.

IT CAN BE FIXED AND ITS WORKING ON WAMP PORTABLE SERVER, ALL RESOURCES ARE GOOD!!!(Working, i did tested it!)(I even did not experienced the resource bug...)

Its an error, when U use an older version of PHP, all you need to do is rename the class to an other... so.

open the following PHP files in an editor(minimum notepad ++ !!!) and find the following:
variant_idiv and replace for variantidiv ALL occourences!!!!

The files you need to fix:
../admin/viewuser/includes/function_trade.php
../admin/viewuser/includes/function_troop.php
../includes/function_trade.php
../includes/function_troop.php

REPLACE all variant_idiv to variantidiv without the _ underline :D Thats all, the error will gone and the server will kick back to normal. NOTE: This fix was tested on wampserver2.2e-php5.3.13-httpd2.2.22-mysql5.5.24-x64.exe!!! I will add this on the main thread too!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why Tranh Hung game don't complain about funtravi has stolen script from them?

because Tranh Hung released the files in sourceforge .
We ( Me , songeriux , advocaite ... ) edited them. Me and songeriux created the t3.6 design and fixed the bugs. Now it not look like Tranh Hung game anymore.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something i learned from Ragezone. Never trust a Developer...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone help me install please.
Add me please

skype name: vito.curin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Registration dont work for me.
after trying to register travian error - [Repack]Fixed Funtravi Base, with DB and Tutorial. Multi Mirrors! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Erase cookies man, WHY NO ONE READS THE TUTORIAL????

Use my database, and erase cookies.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well i never looked it up but you can change the dimensions in database wg_config from max_x and max_y values from 250 to any POSITIVE number(not need to be symmetric i guess), and then make a new map in admin panel, MAYBE thats the way, if this wont work then i dunno yet... never tryed :D after admin panel always erase cookies!!!!

But if its working, erase all users and vilages! In database.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
zuikyys:
Cannot be, the tutorial and quest was disabled due to cannot close the window as you wrote...(It was written on the code when i first extracted it) so please dont write about it... its not activating when U register... it IS disabled... If u did re enabled then you face the unclosable window problem. :\ i cannot give support for this quest ect...

Orcanto:
It wont be any video from me, if U cannot make work his from this tutorial i cannot help. You need demo? !

That is not a demo. The new funtravi is way different from these buggy unstable test files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back