Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Repack] Scripted's 2.4.3 BlizzLike Repack Updates every 12 hours Ascent 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warlock pets don't attack...and the guardians don't tell you where to go to find something...and the auction house is not working..:rocket:
me too...i have the same problem!! How we can fix?

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
BUG - when i create Char i got disconnected from server and character isn't there when i log in...

Not a Bug, Use the "Updates" Folder and get the Char Structure and it should be working. and add the updates

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Hi, I got version mismatch on all External Script Libraries, how do I solve it?
Here's a screenshot:

Hashimoto - [Repack] Scripted's 2.4.3 BlizzLike Repack Updates every 12 hours - RaGEZONE Forums

Everything else on this repack is great, nice work!

Il fix that i was very tired when i updated other night.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ONA i have ur server files and auction house , when u click guards dont give help ... and warlock pet dont attack . What can i do?

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
You can wait, becuase Arcemu just got hacked =/ so i cant update..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So how do i get on Sunwell Island. Portal and flightpoints dont work :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't get the allowedip stuff idk wtf to put i want to make it so anybody can join

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
i don't get the allowedip stuff idk wtf to put i want to make it so anybody can join

Code:
<LogonServer RemotePassword = "ascent"
             AllowedIPs = "127.0.0.1/24"
             AllowedModIPs = "127.0.0.1/24">

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey, you honestly did a great job on this. Just wanted to say that~

But I ran into a slight problem that I couldn't get through myself. This isn't the first private server I've ever ran, nor am I a novice in programming languages, but this problem has stumped me.

Here's the problem:

Not a single person has a problem actually connecting to the server, but as soon as ANYONE goes to try and make a character, it will disconnect them from the server the instant they press the "create" button.

I did the basic stuff one would do in order to try and fix this:
-redid all the databases related to characters (character_structure.sql in the Updates folder)
-Restarted, reloaded, and rechecked everything related to the server, several hundred times
-Reviewed the configuration files for any type of database connection error, but not a single thing looked the slightest bit wrong to me, and I THOROUGHLY went over them all

If anyone knows or thinks they know what could be causing this problem, I would greatly appreciate it. I have read through this entire thread, and found nothing related to this problem, and I've sat here at this PC trying to reconfigure things for at least 7 hours, with absolutely no luck at all.

I just had surgery and the meds they put me on are making me really drowsy right now, so I need to get some sleep. I'll be on when I wake up to further discuss the problem if anyone is available to help me out.

~Thanks

And on a side-note, Ona. In the post above, couldn't he also do "127.0.0.*" or "127.0.0.0/24" as they would basically have the same localhost effect, no? And Holden, make sure that password is the same in the other files, or else you're going to get inter-server connection problems when you try and load up the servers. Let me try and explain that from what I gathered: the allowedip thing doesn't seem to directly effect the users at all; in fact, it seems to have no interaction with any external member. That "variable" I guess I can call it, is designed for the 2 command prompts that run the server to connect to each other, which is why the passwords need to be the same in the config files, so that they can successfully connect to one another. If I'm wrong, please correct me. Just trying to help out, since I need a tiny bit of help, myself.

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
hmm, Did you run the Char updates after the structure? Also make sure it is conneting with the CharDB in the World.config folder. i would update this repack but Arcemu is having problems =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.recall port sunwell

I get: Port to recalled location :S. And when i look at the arcemu world window. I get like 5 error saying that things with sun are mismatched. And when i want to use sun++ on world db i get a error :(.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, I used all the character updates in the updates folder.

For the record, would I have to use all the update SQL files, or just some of them?

I'm going to go delete the whole database in relation to characters, and then I'll rerun all those things.

Back