Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Repack Wolf ( TitansTech 11.00 Season 6 Ep 2 + Vip Server) angel xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone encounter a bug that the new set items cannot be traded or cannot be store in your vault?can you help me fix this thnx.i dont know if it on the client side or the server side.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If with new sets you mean lucky items than yes, they can't be traded, sold or put in ware. That is how they are..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so how can i make it like a normal or should i say like the old ancient set?tnx for your reply...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have an error in the client or main, .... the trunk does not open and the extra server ta apparently all right, because I can send the character of the items inside the trunk extra clicking with the right, but when you click to open the chest did not do anything extra, I think something is missing on the client .. .. if anyone can help thank you.

MuTimisoara - Repack Wolf ( TitansTech  11.00 Season 6 Ep 2 + Vip Server)  angel xD - RaGEZONE Forums

Can someone help us? I got the same problem.

I tryed with client 1.03Z and 1.04D but didnt work. Tryed to change some values on database but, still doesnt work.

I've already bought the Item to use Extended Vault, but when I Click on + button, it wont open. If I try to put any item there, with right click on when my main vault is full it says:

"You can use it after expanding it"

If I remove my Extension Vault tickect (updating database column SCFExVault to 0) it says:

"You can use it after expanding it.
You need to buy warehouse extension!"

If anyone can give me a clue, i'll be glad :thumbup1:

Best regards,

Afonso Lage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help us? I got the same problem.

I tryed with client 1.03Z and 1.04D but didnt work. Tryed to change some values on database but, still doesnt work.

I've already bought the Item to use Extended Vault, but when I Click on + button, it wont open. If I try to put any item there, with right click on when my main vault is full it says:

"You can use it after expanding it"

If I remove my Extension Vault tickect (updating database column SCFExVault to 0) it says:

"You can use it after expanding it.
You need to buy warehouse extension!"

If anyone can give me a clue, i'll be glad :thumbup1:

Best regards,

Afonso Lage.

Extended vault is even bugged on licensed files.. So yea I don't think you will make it to work fine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
some one pls help me!

all link died and I load client & server
that re-upload by astrojhun

server

cllient

download Main from hoangvubga and hex it

MuTimisoara - Repack Wolf ( TitansTech  11.00 Season 6 Ep 2 + Vip Server)  angel xD - RaGEZONE Forums

then i try search skill_eng.bmd with google for download and replace it.

client look good (without error :): )

but i can't login to server :(:

help me pls , and sry about my english

Back