• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Reporting Suggestions

Reaction score
1: Have a shorter interval for reporting. Now it is 1 minute and it is sometimes quite annoying that you can't send those reports that quick after eachother. It happens to me all the time.

2: Option to see who solved the report. You can see the comment the comment Moderators make when they close a report but you can't tell who helped you out. I think it would be great to see who solved the report.

3: This is more of a bug. If you select 'other' as option and you leave the text field empty you get a warning that something has been added as comment. If you unselect 'other' and select 'spam' and then send it, it tells you you already have made a report in the last minute and that you have to wait however I think this is only client side checked and nothing has been send to the server.

4: I don't know who of the old supervisors / moderators said it but I think it was sean. Let a report count as a post and thus increase your post count. Sean said it did in the past but currently nothing is added to your post count if you report someone. I think it would be nice to have that added :):

Anyone can leave their opinions about my suggestions and if they have something to add feel free too :love:

Cheers!

~ HillBilly

Reaction score
1. I think you can just refresh the page and it resets the timer

2. Don't really see a need for this, it doesn't matter who solved the report - as long as it got solved.

3. Selecting Other works for me

4. I still believe it does

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
- No it's fine the way it is now. To stop people certain users that like to make multiple reports for one thread when it can be done in one. Though there is a workaround for this.

- Don't need to see the moderator who closed your report.Just be happy to see it was handled and that nothing was done about it.

- Haven't seen this happen to me, though it could be a bug.

- Perfect the way it is. Post count doesn't prove anything to be honest, serves no purpose.

Back