Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

request a development section here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Linky us to the thread guys. And please show us all the proofs you've got of how far the development has gone, an ingame screenshot atleast.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Counter-Strinke: Source
http://forum.ragezone.com/f83/super-css-brawwwwwwwwl-673483/

and one of the maps I made
MentaL - request a development section here - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I would not mind seeing a Seal Online developments section, at least then a team can be formed and more interest perhaps into this, I been working on this project awhile, but there are issues that need resolving... and it can be 90% done, if some people would just figure out some minor issues that need fixing like the Waarps, Mobs not placed on certain maps or not all maps, it can be hosted live, but the thing is you need a static IP address, or you would have to resend a hexed client every time your IP changed, which would be teadious...

Issues I can fix, Monster placements, ppossibly some NPC's, and some WARPS if I took the time to figure that part put which I still need help with. The other stuff I can possbily fix is getting a new version out for someone to host if they have a static IP address, only problem is they would need to know how to work the SQL database. I know only 75% of how to work it. like I said, if more people showed interests into this project, it can happen...

I also managed to get most of the interface into English on the client, just need soemone to help get the rest into English...

I have moved all information and links to this page http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/seal-offline-server-setup-700568/#post5965098

Here is the official Development Thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/seal-online-emulation-700614/

Currently we are stripping the whole system down and building it back up, becuase new information has been found that is usefull to this project!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I suggest dofus , there is alreadya tut on how to make server + more devloppements then all the games , please make a section for it ? it was requested by my class mates that are pros on that game and can develop cool things for the game if there is a section!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help i want PS pandora saga plz,
website ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know some thing you guys don't have that would be epic. A Android and/or Iphone app section. With different sub-catagories such as tutorials, games, finance, and the different types of apps. Then within those have development, tutorial, releases, and ect. I know many people besides myself that would be very active in that section.

Kind Regards,

YoGeneral

Reaction score
Tribal Wars

Server Release (by me): (with 164 downloads)
Server Release (also by me): (with 509 downloads)

I think the second one is the latest version I released, and Andrew & I started developing one from scratch that never got finished, however I would continue this if a section is made.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now that Lunia servers are starting to get big, maybe a Lunia Server Development section would be nice to set up. ^^ Lunia is a great action MMORPG. It is one of the first real action MMOs.

Currently 2 English servers are public, but both are hosted in/by Brazil. There is an English patch as well. ^^

I won't list the servers, but I really would like to see a development section made for Lunia. :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back