• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] A Good English ISP (Leased Lined or Cable/adsl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[Request] A Good English ISP (Leased Lined or Cable/adsl) Ive got

Reaction score
Just look around in the phone book. Depends where you are also. If you live in a major city then you can probably get one of those massive fiber optic lines with a good 20m+ down with about a 2-5m up. And at 300 quid a month you should be able to afford one of them with a high bandwidth limit if not a uncapped one.

Who knows. You might just be able to pipe two of them to your place for 300 a month.

But be real now. How would you actually have 300 quid a month to spend on just internet access?

NoPeace - out

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
selling illegal videos of children playing in a field!

Naw, I myself am spending $100 a month on the net right now.. and it sucks because i live way out of nowhere.. so Im getting a 5000/768 DSL line out here.. if I moved 45 minutes west.. I could spend 50 a month on a 12 meg line.. ironic.. but I do have my perks ;) Im good friends with several of the employees there, and they have me on an unmetered line.. meaning that in slow traffic days, I get a bunch of extra speed pumped through my DSL, and I dont have to worry about any Caps on stuff I can download.. hell, on my personal torrent site (not to be disclosed) I have "Uploaded: 420.21 GB Downloaded: 279.66 GB" and my ISP never bats an eye at me.. go that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back