• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] Astellia Online/Royal - Server Files/Launcher/Client/DB

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, Im looking for all the Astellia Online or Royal files (language doesnt matter) so I can run it offline on my computer.
I know there was already a private server in english for this game which is closed by now and since Astellia is going to shut down soon completely it would be very nice to have it preserved for the future.

Websites:

Trailer:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So Im still hoping someone will make a working private server for this game.

The remaining official Online Servers for this game are these two:
(would prefer this one to be emulated, original game)
and the NFT version now:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i am not find any emu or server file of this game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe someone can write a emu for this game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know how to change RU client to english language? i tried edit \live\NSGame\Config\NSEngine.ini but didnt working, and NSSystemSettings.ini is encrypted

if anyone can share the english client of this folder that would be much apppreciate
\live\NSGame\Content\GameData\Local

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
taiwan server client, taiwanese language

unlock code: 6bzo

NA&EU retail client (not steam)

unlock code: xwy0
or

unlock code: a2xh

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
taiwan server client, taiwanese language

unlock code: 6bzo

NA&EU retail client (not steam)

unlock code: xwy0
Thank you a lot!
Now,if only I was able to DL from Baidu...waiting for new links on 1fichier,Google,Mediafire...anything...
I tried a lot of things to DL from Baidu and nothing is working for me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you a lot!
Now,if only I was able to DL from Baidu...waiting for new links on 1fichier,Google,Mediafire...anything...
I tried a lot of things to DL from Baidu and nothing is working for me.
yeah fairly hassle to foreign user due to baidu netdrive is only provided chinese only language and pay interface, there are svip account to buy somewhere outside retail method and could max your download speed or third party cloud sync service to leech files to foreign service provide like mega or google drive

Back