Request: CABAL online Server EMU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but there should be some errors in website, i will try to check it with XSpider, i just need some help from advanced hackers...
 
This is indeed a very good idea. If anyone manages to get a Cabal Online Private Server up and running, I'm going to visit them at their houses and personally kiss them!!!
I played in Closed and Open Beta and had a lvl7X Blader and now that I have a new PC, I would love to play the game with ownage graphics.
Thanks in advance!!
 
Sorry to bump this thread / double posting.
But is anyone looking into this? Again, me and alot of other users would love to see a private server of this game. ^_^
 
you guys who have been blessed with the skills to create an emulator please do T_T,
make the private server please..
you guys are the best
 
It's because we don't really get a hands up about what is really happening now. Is anyone looking into this? Is it possible? I and many others would just like to have some information about the possibility of having a private server of this game. It is possible though that it looks like spam. :S
 
CABAL online Server Emulator.

I would love to see the game Emulated. I would also like to just play it. I am going to try the Japanese route first.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back