Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request Codeing Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i make monsters and guards kill me can any one make a guide to that? and how do i make my self flash and gget pk pts thanks alot!also can some one post screens with C# on how to edit npcs ?also if some one could post a guide on how to add commands such as /save /item id and ect
also how to make the guard kill monsters and flashin players =D also how do i amke guards say things like no pk in my city now you must die lol

Reaction score
Learn C# and code it yourself. Apparently, CoEmu has either died or gone underground with their work, so there is probably going to be no further releases from them. I'll post a sticky with links on learning and getting familiar with the C# language since there is no one to rely on to release files anymore. Besides bone-you, there probably isn't going to be any more source releases for a good while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back