Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[request] database

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
who could share a database file with NPC monsters and spawns... becouse im creating server to the friend and dont have too much time... So if you could please ;)

I can sleep,do homework,go school and do monster spawns and still have some spare time to make my website =] ... your just lazy

Same here :D im not a lazy guy ! Just wanna know how to add NPC to what file and thats it :) When i get to know where to write and save i will release full client with all NPC working and talking same for monsters :)

Same here :D im not a lazy guy ! Just wanna know how to add NPC to what file and thats it :) When i get to know where to write and save i will release full client with all NPC working and talking same for monsters :)

The client is fine, no need to edit it. Everything that doesn't work is server side, so are the occasional client crashes.

Back