[REQUEST] dotXen.com Template.

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
150
Reaction score
10
Hello,
I was looking around a few sites the other day and noticed that dotXen.com had a website template which I LOVED. I don't know if it was self coded or found on another site.

Would anyone be able to get it for me please? I could pay a small price if it comes complete. I would also include credits to you on the page

View yvW22y.jpg on ScreenSnapr

anyone??
 
Would you be able to make something along the lines of that? Also I noticed your signature: Give me a price and i'll say yes or no
 
@Ilivedead
Or, second option -> hire a web designer.

@OP
It's a nice template, I will agree. I think the graphic work, and the way everything blends in so well, is what makes it so great. The layout is negligible.
This layout definitely appears to be custom coded.
If you have some dough, you could always attempt to contact the owner of the website and ask him if he could forward you to whomever designed the website. Ya never know what people will say until you ask.
 
Back