Hello everyone,
I am currently setting up and maintaining a local Aion private server and I am looking for the exact developer source code (Java/Maven project) corresponding to my build.
I want to work on the sources, implement custom modifications, fix bugs, and study the core mechanics. However, I need to make sure I have the exact matching source version, as I previously tried an archive found on Archive.org labeled as "1.9", but it actually turned out to be a 2.1 source branch, which caused major protocol and compatibility mismatches.
According to my server startup logs and client files, here are my exact build details:
Thank you very much for your help and support!
I am currently setting up and maintaining a local Aion private server and I am looking for the exact developer source code (Java/Maven project) corresponding to my build.
I want to work on the sources, implement custom modifications, fix bugs, and study the core mechanics. However, I need to make sure I have the exact matching source version, as I previously tried an archive found on Archive.org labeled as "1.9", but it actually turned out to be a 2.1 source branch, which caused major protocol and compatibility mismatches.
According to my server startup logs and client files, here are my exact build details:
- Client Version: 1.9.0.1
- GS Version: 1.0.1
- GS Revision: 333
- Commons Revision: 333
- Build Date: Sat Oct 02 01:28:37 CEST 2010
Thank you very much for your help and support!

