Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request for help ]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i started the server (4096.exe) and i cant login it says connection feiled. what should i do ? well u think its something with my patch or i started the server not right ? the status is here :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could be that you're using the wrong server .exe for your client, if you're running KPT test client use the KPTserv V2, if the Jpt then use Ept's client, and if you're using Kpt V2331 I have the exe for that. Also look in your Hotuk and see what the IP is connected for, and make sure that IP is the same in the client's ldata and registry.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could be that you're using the wrong server .exe for your client, if you're running KPT test client use the KPTserv V2, if the Jpt then use Ept's client, and if you're using Kpt V2331 I have the exe for that. Also look in your Hotuk and see what the IP is connected for, and make sure that IP is the same in the client's ldata and registry.

all right and correct ... but wtf i just wana start server invite few friends make all max lvl and look the best items for a few days and than play on normal server. :bad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if you're using 4096, what are your clients using?

Back