• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[ Request Guides Only Here ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Chunkypops
Lol nice ganjamu old dayz :)

well u can but only 97d or lower version which have DB in mssql ... but i dont recommend cuz those files have mostly bugs etc
so is not worth it from my side!

Thank you all for the feedback.

KarLi, I am actually interested in running the oldest mu I can have. Like season 1, max 2. A little bug here and there is no biggie since I'm doing this for playing with some friends. Can you tell me more about the prerequisites for running the gameserver on Linux? ( My server has CentOS 6.8)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys , i'm trying to set Events ( BC / DS / CastleDeep / Crywolf ... all events) and i have a question , can i make 2 rewards for example.

1.The item set ( i did it and is working perectly)
2. WCoin ( where i need change to got WCoin after finish events ) , i'm using ex-team season 6 TT from here

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
In depth (and in english) video explaining the process for adding new items to server files, with mains already supporting new textures

Theres lots of old guides but a lot of the links and images are broken, so its hard to follow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys can someone provide a good x shop tutorials for mu season 6 ep3 I'm using titan tech files. Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I Would Like to have a Guide of fixing "No charge info" error on:
SQL Server Management Studio 2008

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi can i request full guide for this my files is muemu season6 epi 3
thanks in advance
[h=2]>>>>MuMaker 1.13 with Tier Sets in .mdb (item database)[/h]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what exactly you want to learn with mumaker? add items ? enabled options?
explain more =]

all sir add items add options add lucky set and how to make compatible to muemu files season 6 epi 3
and how to config

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some one help me opening MU port Please thansk!
if you play offline, no need open port.
if on your pc open port in router(192.168.1.1).
if on vps open in firewall rules(if google cloud: add firewall rules in network engine)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any updated tutorial on how to creat my own Mu Server .. i tried all tutorial here but i can run the server.... :'( can anyone can teach me ... can teamviewer also tnx

Back