Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request]Lend me a GW account?

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can trust this guy, i gave him my rapidshare premium to share... he only used it for what he wanted to download. Trusted.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uhm... PServer dude, I cba to buy a code for any game lulz. If you want I can host one on my dedi....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are no (complete) GuildWars PServers/Emu's.
If so.. wow.. ;p
I guess I'll look and prolly PM you if I find one that's good. Then I'll use it and host if you want.

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EliteGM has no money, he's really poor.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
ill let you use my gw account just pm me if u want 2

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow second time I see him making such a lame request.

Here is my guild wars account:
Account: TaMereElleSuce
Pass: ir6p2ddf

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Either way, posting it on a public forum was a bit dumb.

Agreed, I cringed when I saw it >_>

I have them all aprt from EoTN as I lost interest. Anyone wants to use my account (I may return sometime in the future, though I haven't played in months) PM me (aslong as you're known well aorund here for good reasons).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd give you mine, but way too much time has been put into it to even risk this. Especially since its the only PC game is till play. It's fairly cheap these days though, I would just buy it if i were you. There's also a 14 day trial.

Isenheart .
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, Guildwars usernames are always username, just buy this game, it's cheap, I also prefer you to buy Propherices then, Factions are way to complicated..

Back