Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Mall, and portals Ascent 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys ive been searching the fourm and can't find a mall that sells 2.4.3 items (season 4 and sunwell) so if anyone has a good mall and can let me use it i will really appreciate it

p.s i am looking for a mall in stormwind, and thunderbluff, portals to all major cities, and running an Ascent server

thx in advance

if you can get me a list of the items that are newly added as of 2.4.3 I can make you some vendors also could I give you some sql entries for the portals but spawning the custom mall for you in SW and TB is past my lazy mark =P

hi i am new on thes side but can som one make a heidiSQL file to me whit a good mall in it to 2.4.3 wow server ???

those are portals : you spawn them with ".go spawn [id] 1" that "1" is for permanent spawn , for temporaly spawn leave blank
CITY ID
Stormwind - 176296
Darnassus - 176498
Exodar - 183321
IronForge - 176497
Orgrimmar - 176499
ThunderBluff - 176500
UnderCity - 176501
SilverMoon - 182352
Shattrath - 183384

Back