Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Most Updated Database 1299

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would anyone be helpful enough to throw me the most updated 1299 database?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Most Updated Database 1299

Yes I did use search.. But I want a good database like Sanitarium KO and Twisted KO.. Just can't find.

The databases they used are the same as provided on almost all KO Development forums. They just weren't lazy and savage fixed it <_<

if you want a good DB, make your own nd no offense but twistedko db is not a good one.

1.- Because thats a turkish db and almost everything is in turkish so first you will need to trasnlate the whole db
2.- You will have to translate the SERVER_RESOURCE table in the db or copy a english one from another db
3.- Most skills dont work ( from lvl 70 to 80) thats annoying
4.- It doesnt have the auto restat after relog when u r 74+ which ends in "gm restar my char pls"
5.- It doesnt have the NT1&NT2 procedure
6.- The drop table is a joke ( all uniques+5, bugged items +5 and items +10 in moradon)
7.- Missing tables and procedures ( you will get errors in your aujard.log)
8.- when you kill a warder/keeper it appears x3 times ( well this is not db side :P this is server files but still xD)
9.- Doesnt have Valkyrie/Gryphon armors
10.- Helenid bow bugged ( cant upgrade :D)
11.- useles items like rof ( why u need one if his bonus dont even work ?)
12.- it let you use gay names ( gl banning ppl with nicks like Œš

1.- Because thats a turkish db and almost everything is in turkish so first you will need to trasnlate the whole db
2.- You will have to translate the SERVER_RESOURCE table in the db or copy a english one from another db
3.- Most skills dont work ( from lvl 70 to 80) thats annoying
4.- It doesnt have the auto restat after relog when u r 74+ which ends in "gm restar my char pls"
5.- It doesnt have the NT1&NT2 procedure
6.- The drop table is a joke ( all uniques+5, bugged items +5 and items +10 in moradon)
7.- Missing tables and procedures ( you will get errors in your aujard.log)
8.- when you kill a warder/keeper it appears x3 times ( well this is not db side :P this is server files but still xD)
9.- Doesnt have Valkyrie/Gryphon armors
10.- Helenid bow bugged ( cant upgrade :D)
11.- useles items like rof ( why u need one if his bonus dont even work ?)
12.- it let you use gay names ( gl banning ppl with nicks like

I already have all those things working on my server :P I just tried to explain why that's a bad DB >_< BTW are you saying the ring of felankor gives the flame damage bonus ? there I loled >_> I thought it was like the flame ring, imir ring nd shiot tears o.o

It's supposed to. Go fix it in your database if it doesn't.
have you tried the ring of felankor in your server? because even when i set the flamedamage in the database for the ring of felankor to 90 or to 255 theng I log with my mage flame nd nothing happens, same dmg.

have you tried the ring of felankor in your server? because even when i set the flamedamage in the database for the ring of felankor to 90 or to 255 theng I log with my mage flame nd nothing happens, same dmg.
I dunno. I hit harder with my HB with those rofds on...

For some reason, I hit harder with my HB on than my 70 sword or raptor when I have rofs on

Back