Request old source code able to build for perfect world game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bros,

I really want a set of source code for version 1.3.1 of both server and client to study!

The source code should have enough resources (models, interfaces, configs..) to be able to build at least successfully.

Currently the source code of game has been updated to 1.5.3 and has been shared, so is there any way to build the older versions?

Thanks so much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no old source code , only you can do - downgrade 1.5.3 sources to 1.3.1 client , or what client you want.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You can emulate the effects of 1.3.6 such as Insta-Cast, range bug, and individual skill bugs easier than you can find the files for it, then its just a matter of restoring the main map and monster names in Elements to be like MY-EN version naming and you are golden. I attempted this once before in 1.5.6 on pre-compiled binary before source code leaks and you can see my results here:

I since abandoned this project because the person I was making it for passed away but this technology can and does exist for new versions. you will just want to restore UI and game to the original status. Doing it this way is more secure and avoids the DUPE BUG from these versions.

There is a specific method to make the bug skills work again, and a specific method for Insta-cast.

The way I learned is by finding stock GS and ones that are modified and compare them to see what the developer changed using BeyondCompare and tools like this with IDA Pro. However now the change can be applied in source code and compiled if one wanted.

You can even customize if you want the max casting to be -99 -98 -97 or -96 version of insta-cast as well to prevent against packet senders.

If Bola has the versions of those skills already changed to how they used to be it wont be a problem but like he said you may find some compatibility issues and differences so be prepared for that. I am also interested in how the 1.3.6 skill stubs vary from the later ones.

I wanted to make a tutorial on how to do this but I forgot to back then

Last edited:
Back