Hey all, my friend and I are making a Presentation or powerpoint of inspirational quotes. Anything from friendship to life to advice.
My request is for some of yours. You can only google one topic x amount of times before you get a large amount of repetition.
My personal favorite was one my friend actually came up with, it is:
"Live each day not as if it was your last but, as if it was the story you would want to one day tell your kids."
If you guys wouldn't mind sharing a few that would be awesome. I love other peoples insight on these things.
My request is for some of yours. You can only google one topic x amount of times before you get a large amount of repetition.
My personal favorite was one my friend actually came up with, it is:
"Live each day not as if it was your last but, as if it was the story you would want to one day tell your kids."
If you guys wouldn't mind sharing a few that would be awesome. I love other peoples insight on these things.

