• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REQUEST] Section

Death is Inevitable.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well I would like to suggest a section for real tibia fans and guides and whatnot which might help organize things a bit better. Also a place for discussion rather then just releases and stuff. Just my thought.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, you'd like to see a sub-section called 'General Tibia talk'? Of what use would it be? I mean, you can look at wiki or at tibia.com/tibia fansites, lots of guides.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ye 'General Tibia talk' would be cool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
agreed. Would be better if you made some more sections; Releases, Tutorials etc.

Death is Inevitable.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, you'd like to see a sub-section called 'General Tibia talk'? Of what use would it be? I mean, you can look at wiki or at tibia.com/tibia fansites, lots of guides.

well if you had a "General Discussion" forum. im sure it would keep things more organized. And im sure you're going to need a Tutorial/Guide section, because they're going to be many, Also it would be nice if you could add a LUA/XML section which would consist of all the customization programming such as scripts/spells/monsters.

Back