Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Section

Death is Inevitable.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well I would like to suggest a section for real tibia fans and guides and whatnot which might help organize things a bit better. Also a place for discussion rather then just releases and stuff. Just my thought.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, you'd like to see a sub-section called 'General Tibia talk'? Of what use would it be? I mean, you can look at wiki or at tibia.com/tibia fansites, lots of guides.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ye 'General Tibia talk' would be cool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
agreed. Would be better if you made some more sections; Releases, Tutorials etc.

Death is Inevitable.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, you'd like to see a sub-section called 'General Tibia talk'? Of what use would it be? I mean, you can look at wiki or at tibia.com/tibia fansites, lots of guides.

well if you had a "General Discussion" forum. im sure it would keep things more organized. And im sure you're going to need a Tutorial/Guide section, because they're going to be many, Also it would be nice if you could add a LUA/XML section which would consist of all the customization programming such as scripts/spells/monsters.

Back