Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Request]Simple MMO

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a simple MMO that you can play casually. I can't find anything that interests me and and I don't feel like playing something that you really have to learn stuff. I can't seem to find any games that interest me anymore and it makes me sad =(
I started playing Fairyland but it's pretty sketchy and glitches around. I don't much care about the style or look of the game but 2d/2.5d is preferred.

Haha I Wouldn't touch runescape with a 50 foot pull!
Try The other game made by nexon! i heard thats spose to be realy good!

There was a good simple MMORPG called Realms of Past Worlds I used to play. There's a small community, and alot of people know each other well. The official servers are gone and ever since the guy released the source for client/server, there are currently 2 active private servers. (Unfortunately, you'll have to port forward to play).

I don't play it anymore, but you might find it enjoyable.

Screenshots:
Wh005h - [Request]Simple MMO - RaGEZONE Forums

There are 3 bosses called Death, Watcher, and Spirit. It's easy to learn how to play, controls are simple.

Anyway, you can see RoPW's only active forum at http://ropwu.uni.cc

I recommend you to play Pie RoPW since I heard it's pretty good.

The gameplay is pretty much simpler than Runescape. You can mine, smelt, forge, fish, carve, chop trees, cast spells, etc.

Best of all, there are no quests! Well, just one but you're rewarded the strongest helmet in the game. xD

Read here to port forward your router so you can play the game.

It's a pretty fun game.

There was a good simple MMORPG called Realms of Past Worlds I used to play. There's a small community, and alot of people know each other well. The official servers are gone and ever since the guy released the source for client/server, there are currently 2 active private servers. (Unfortunately, you'll have to port forward to play).

I don't play it anymore, but you might find it enjoyable.

Screenshots:

There are 3 bosses called Death, Watcher, and Spirit. It's easy to learn how to play, controls are simple.

Anyway, you can see RoPW's only active forum at http://ropwu.uni.cc

I recommend you to play Pie RoPW since I heard it's pretty good.

The gameplay is pretty much simpler than Runescape. You can mine, smelt, forge, fish, carve, chop trees, cast spells, etc.

Best of all, there are no quests! Well, just one but you're rewarded the strongest helmet in the game. xD

Read here to port forward your router so you can play the game.

It's a pretty fun game.

That looks so bad

There's a new RuneScape - World of Warcraft cross MMO that's entering public BETA stages on 28th August called Runes of Magic. Free download (once the BETA begins and after that) and free to play.
That doesn't look too bad actually. I'm impressed with the makers of Runescape; layely they've been upping their game lol

-- Question --
Hopefully someone reads this, but is there a game out there where everyone isn't wearing the same armour? The only game I've ever played where higher lvls don't become uniform is EQ. WoW is the worst hypocrite for originality for this reason lol

Last edited:
I'm extremely bored lately.
I'm in the need of a good (MU-like) MMORPG, or alike GuildWars (awesome tbfh).
I have no idea how it compares to those but Holic is pretty fun. I found GW to be tedious and kinda boring and Mu was like the Habbo of its day so I've never played it.
It has a few grammatical errors every once and a while but nothing major. You hardly notice unless you're anal about it or looking for it lol

Back