Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Titanium on c5 and Dusk Sword/Shield L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pls can anyone reshare or just share the Titanium Armors on c5 server ?
and if you can share Dusk Sword and Shield too...not only me needs them...
can you ? thanks

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
All In One Share is the title of the thread,if u look back a page or two,ull find them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
vasika edw pou ta leme...douleuei stou P@niC ?

thanks a lot but it works on P@niC pack too ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re c...den douleuei an les autis tis cacina i kapos etc
man...it doesn't work that post of cacina or something like that...it's too old

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cacina i use P@NIC Serverpack witch have a kind of different SQL and ur files don't support my SQL...can you check it out ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
cause the textures are already in in... c3 and c5 client :)>.. so... Dusk sword originally is from nephilim lord... and tomb baton.. i dont know :))..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kotor i think you are right hehe...ill check it in a minute

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
kotor i think you are right hehe...ill check it in a minute

Oh man...you think i am a noob in client modding? -.-

There is no texture for Gym Suit or OTHER CUSTOM armor/weapons....lol..:disgust1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh man...you think i am a noob in client modding? -.-

There is no texture for Gym Suit or OTHER CUSTOM armor/weapons....lol..:disgust1:

yea he is right... but i can say that i took Dusk Sword and titanium from there...and Ark omg you will put Gym on your server ? be cool bro..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yea he is right... but i can say that i took Dusk Sword and titanium from there...and Ark omg you will put Gym on your server ? be cool bro..

1. I am Arkert not Ark.
2. I dont need the gym suit its only a example...
3. I dont want to use custom armors without alpha...all custom armor (example Dragon Black Armor) dont use alpha and its looking noobish...dunno why he dont do with alpha. (Its more work).
4. If i want to use it then i do it with alpha....(But i need a other thing from this pack..)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes ok bro sry :p .. hmm bro do you have Nobless Skills ? i try to select them all so i will create a big share for everybody just to help..but to do that i need your help..i only "Regroup" them...let's create a big share guys ;) i only need Nobless to complete the share...if anyone has them pls share...i use P@NIC ServerPack (Interlude) ..i checked too and it has different colluns on almost every "Table"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arkert .. i saw your post..i don't need the npc who gives them with adena or something..i need the whole Quest and the skills..i don't have them at all at my L2db..if you can post a link here to give me them i would finally completed my share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back