• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request]TS Online(Not TSB/1003b)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here I am yet again requesting server files for TS Online,not TSB nor 1003b server files.TS Online.Here are some links to the game im talking about.

(Philippines)
(Malaysia)
(Asian/Korean)

Please this is the only thing I want,if you could get these files for me or tell me how to get them manually(myself)then please help.TS went P2P and I want to open up my own server with a new computer I just got 3 days ago!

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+ (Indonesia)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CamDun said:
Here I am yet again requesting server files for TS Online,not TSB nor 1003b server files.TS Online.Here are some links to the game im talking about.
Please this is the only thing I want,if you could get these files for me or tell me how to get them manually(myself)then please help.TS went P2P and I want to open up my own server with a new computer I just got 3 days ago!

Thanks!

I am looking for TS-Online Server for testing!
Help me and share a copy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking too,but I can't find any private server for ts online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
share with us, if u have the server files..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i never hear abaout the TS server files.. ?? just wait and see..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

(Indonesia)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont think some one post -.-;; its a long time ago some people come to ask about this game but i never see a private server or server files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

(Philippines)
(Malaysia)
(Asian/Korean)

Thanks!

i played on malaysia one before it became a pay to play way back in the days.

Back