Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Tuts Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where cna i find good tuts for photoshop i just got it to day thanks! :drinks_no

♥ Synergy ♥;3864788 said:
I barely started.. but its easy to get a hang of.. I'm just learning off of alot of tutorials I'm finding here...

Ok ill take a look at some.. The sig u r using di du make that? If so it looks nice :D

♥ Synergy ♥;3864824 said:
Noo.. I found it off of CozmaGFX.. and I was like shit that is the sickest sig I seen.. but I dont know who da artist is..

lol its hawt :D:vegeta:

Guys, i hate to say, but i think this is going to locked, because your requesting something that's already in the portfolio section.

ALso, I got to the skill level i am at now (I don't exactly know what it is ) from people here on RaGEZONE and from the Ragezone TUTS only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back