Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] USKO long cape

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
NE one have USKO long cape file for my private server? your support is greatly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: USKO long cape

none knows how to add USKO long capes as far as i know... even if u copy the .dxt capes from USKO and paste it to your client :<

there should be a way but at least i dont know how...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: USKO long cape

you have to add the capes to the cloak.tbl and add them in the item folder then you have to add them to the database table
its not impossible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is not impossible agreed, you just need to rewrite the .exe to show it properly, DB wise and TBL wise i've done it a long time ago. But the long style capes don't work. The patterns do.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
TYvm everyone for replys. anyone else have something to share? would be happy to kno how to get long USKO capes :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u want just the look and not the size u just need to copy this file in ure data folder

and ure Knights_Cape table shoul look like that
Code:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nope and also you can't buy new capes grade 0 np prices and yes i add the tbl to database for cloak

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This Topic is quite old but someone got the long capes of USKO right now?

Back