• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web [Request]v83 character wz images

Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello. I'm using Cype, and unfortunately it only supports up to v62 images, and I need the v83. However, I've no idea how to go about getting them. Could somebody supply them? Or the means of how to get them

Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the link, will it read the default files normally or do I have to rename each file? =x

Upvote 0
Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the link, will it read the default files normally or do I have to rename each file? =x

What default files? It comes with all the images and stuff, so rename your old GD folder to like GD-old, and make a new one with holthelpers display in it. Then in the ranking script change the characters image url to GD/character.php?name= You may need to setup the database connection in character.php too :0

Edit: Ohh, ic what you meant. It has the character images aswell as a new image generation script. I would just do the steps above and redo the GD rather than try and merge the images in. The new gen script is better anyways :3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, if I run into any issues I'll let you know.

The ranking page itself works.

http://polarisms.net/?cype=main&page=ranking

However, main-rank doesn't fully work. On mouseover the characters disappear and never to return. I fear I have lost my characters, and I will never find them until I consult the great Merlin. No but seriously, they go bye bye.

Here's the mouseover function

PHP:
								<tr onmouseover=\"roll('top5', 'GD/GD/charcter.php?name=".$player['name']."'); this.style.backgroundColor='';\" onmouseout=\"this.style.backgroundColor=''\">
									<td class=\"toprank\">

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, if I run into any issues I'll let you know.

The ranking page itself works.

PolarisMS (Powered by Cype)

However, main-rank doesn't fully work. On mouseover the characters disappear and never to return. I fear I have lost my characters, and I will never find them until I consult the great Merlin. No but seriously, they go bye bye.

Here's the mouseover function

PHP:
								<tr onmouseover=\"roll('top5', 'GD/GD/charcter.php?name=".$player['name']."'); this.style.backgroundColor='';\" onmouseout=\"this.style.backgroundColor=''\">
									<td class=\"toprank\">
charcter.php needs to be character.php It's always those 1 letter mistakes you never see :scared:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL oh my. Thank you.

Okay, now the only problem is when I highlight rank #5, it breaks

www.polarisms.net

check it out for yourself ;3

Edit: fixed, the character image file wasn't there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I added you to MSN. I'm looking for the GM Hat animation sprite so I can use it as an avatar for my game master forum group.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Billy, if you're still here I'm having a problem.

The characters files aren't being created properly. Just check out my rankings.

PolarisMS (Powered by Cype)

Some are creating properly while most aren't. Any ideas?

Upvote 0
Back