Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[request]working Ogg Walker On L2j L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anybody knows how to make l2 ogg walker to work on any of the l2j server pack or if somebody has working ogg walker pls post it here.

Ragezone doesn't support cheats and this is the RELEASE SECTION, do you fail at life as well?

Upvote 0
Stop flaming if you dont know why did I asked for it.I have reached in l2 as much as almost non of you would ever reach.I was noblesse(almost a hero,just solded out my acc to early :) ) on retail server (Teon) and I was hero on prvt server with x3 rates.I sold out all my accounts and I have began to work with server packets(l2off-fixing geodata,l2j hacking issues).And I am making money for it.So I need working l2j servers walkers just for some new info and in order to compare one new (still secret) anti bot system.So kids if you dont have what to said,just shut up.

Upvote 0
K sir 00007 :) . I'm currently in the meeting room organising our SWAT raid :).
This is not a board that hosts hacking resources . Walker is a hack .Now look back at what i typed . "This is not a board that hosts hacking resources ."

SO ... if you need walker there's plenty of sites hosting it.

BUT NOT RAGEZONE!!!!!

Upvote 0
playing a game for hours and hours to reach a status doesnt show you are sth special
you must prove your knowledge

reasons this thread gets to dump
1) l2 walker not supported here (not even tolerated)
2) wrong forum (this is l2j not lineage as a game)
3) this is RELEASE section

ps im gonna leave a redirect for princo to find this thread and read my answer

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back