Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Working Server files or Local play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Few days i waiting for fixed DB and make server files work.
But people in GunZ2 section who have working DB are so selfish... It's sad...

I have vacation now and i want to work on models for GunZ 2. But i can't test it...

So im begging you guys for tell me how to do server files work.
Or how to get in game locally/offline only for test some items/weapons.

Thanks for helpfull people.
I will pray for you :)

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They are selfish because they choose to keep something private in which they created? With that logic we should all give up anything we develop, which just seems silly.

You could just learn how to write the procedures yourself or look through the client and see if you can find a debug function... either way, you have the same tools we have, why are you so obliged that we should do all the work for you.

Fyi you can test models in the viewer application so that shouldnt be an excuse just look in Dawson's tools release

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heh they posting threads like "Sup?" and pasting there screenshots. Or they telling they have DB fixed and they playing right now. What's the point of they thinking ?

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heh they posting threads like "Sup?" and pasting there screenshots. Or they telling they have DB fixed and they playing right now. What's the point of they thinking ?

Seeing as you pointed out checkpoints thread, ill just say he was showing it can be done.

anyways just do what wucas said, use dawsons tool to look at your models

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not what i want ;] And it's not same... I just wait till someone publish that freakin DB ;p Ty btw ;]

Reaction score
They are selfish because they choose to keep something private in which they created? With that logic we should all give up anything we develop, which just seems silly.

You could just learn how to write the procedures yourself or look through the client and see if you can find a debug function... either way, you have the same tools we have, why are you so obliged that we should do all the work for you.

Fyi you can test models in the viewer application so that shouldnt be an excuse just look in Dawson's tools release

They are selfish because they choose to keep something private in which they created?

I can't believe that you actually said that...
Listen to me. No one from here created the databases. They just stole them. Nothing made in here, is legal. Got it? Because nothing it's ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back