[Request] Zero Online (Server/Client)

Initiate Mage
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
I have looked all over. most links are dead!
I found one that is a pre installed in a vm but these files are all infected.
Wondering if anyone has the clean files or just the files seperated atleast rather than having to take apart the full vm and reconstruct it.

We will be working on a private server very soon once i find these files and we will be hosting it as a passion project hopefully we can get this game online!

We host alot of servers for companies and more so we would be able to get strong server hardware behind the private server!

Here is a photo of the game.

1690157623134 - [Request] Zero Online (Server/Client) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
take from @

Server
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!3IwXGYaB!TOOouOeukHFxt2AXnl_jQbrTSIMRVnswYwclJSDq81A
Client
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!rYBjiBzZ!1MOb9De8M5JPnoJWRJuUt2WxQlPz2vAoI2Tze2EmSIk
server setup.
Code:
In AccServer folder we need to update a few items.

1.) Open Account.ini change your SERVERNAME=Moon to any servername that you want.

2.)Open Config.ini and change SERVER_TITLE to your servername.

Next we need to go to GameServer folder.

1.)Open Config.ini we need to change GAMESERVER_IP= to your IP address.

2.)Open shell.ini we need to change ACCOUNT_IP= to your IP also MASTER_IP
 
I have looked all over. most links are dead!
I found one that is a pre installed in a vm but these files are all infected.
Wondering if anyone has the clean files or just the files seperated atleast rather than having to take apart the full vm and reconstruct it.

We will be working on a private server very soon once i find these files and we will be hosting it as a passion project hopefully we can get this game online!

We host alot of servers for companies and more so we would be able to get strong server hardware behind the private server!

Here is a photo of the game.

View attachment 238992
When will the server be opened? I'm looking forward to playing
drukoz - [Request] Zero Online (Server/Client) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Can someone tell me what I can do to make the client open on Win 10, because when I try to open the client the screen goes black and doesn't continue
zero onlin - [Request] Zero Online (Server/Client) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I was able to get on ElementsZO. I will try wahaha's linked file, but as with all clients I have seen, it seems to be full of viruses so I have to run it in a VM in an untrusted network.

Would be great if anyone has a clean client+server, or for them to clean the linked ones above.
 
Back