• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Requesting Guardian pet system wokf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please please release the full Guardian pet system fix or a new pet system for world of kung fu as i cannot find it anywhere to download, There is a post on here for the release but links no longer work and poster never replies but once said he/she would re post but never did.

I have alot of fixes as well so if you help me ill try and help you.

************Hello everyone I was able to finnaly fix my pet system after countless try's as breaking my database lots of times and decided i would try it again and finny went smooth.**********************

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I have time soon I may post a full working custom server file set level 145 with the most recent client files from the mayhem server included so people can run their own mayhem servers, I will include a full db working that includes guardian pets as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heres why i need the fix.... messed up stats 1 - Requesting Guardian pet system wokf - RaGEZONE Forums
And you see that pet doesn't even show up even when equipped, now i heard people tell me to use a diff version of client lol. This is the 83 client edited to my server version so the client is not the case.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry I seem to have forgotten the updated database in my level 145 server file release. Try the attached database and a fresh start(wipe the db clean and recreate the characters and pets) and see if the pets work for you using the script attached to this post.

Attachments

• WoKF_DB.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 31
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your pet system is not complete as it is missing the pet data as i know because it gives db error saying could not load pet data.

My current pet.sql has its pet data but wording of each pet is unknown as i had 3 kind fairy in pet data.

So anyone out there have the complete pet system with pet data could you please list all pets and their correct attributes for each values since you can edit current ones.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your pet system is not complete as it is missing the pet data as i know because it gives db error saying could not load pet data.

My current pet.sql has its pet data but wording of each pet is unknown as i had 3 kind fairy in pet data.

So anyone out there have the complete pet system with pet data could you please list all pets and their correct attributes for each values since you can edit current ones.

The error loading pet data is not due to missing pet database entries but to the data of already created pets within the server being corrupt or incomplete, the only way to fix this is to make sure all guardian pet files are in both the attrib folder server side and in the client, make sure you are using a file set that has the pet code included in the exe's(this 145 set I uploaded does have it) and then wipe the pet db completely(truncate table in Navicat), delete all existing pet horn items from characters and using the new database(preferably with the script I attached as it is newer than most) create new guardian pets in game after all this is completed, I can 100% confirm that from a clean database using the script I attached and the 145 fileset I released on these forums guardian pets do work, I have used them exactly as I posted and they work 100% bug free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will release a patch for them to use ur patch tomorrow, will feedback if they got something else. Many thanks dude ^^

Back