• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Resource] Free GameCP (incomplete)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Free GameCP (incomplete)

i will try use server name

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

do u use appserv? and mssql_extension?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

MSSQL ext in php permission must be on... thanxs for share

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to connect?? i cannot remote my SQL IP..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mmm... i have a problem that i dont know how to fix it...

I had set the inc like in the video...

PHP:
<?php defined('_mod') or die('<title>� ������� ��������</title><p align = "center"><font color="#cc0000" size="14">������ ������!</font></p>');?>
<?php 
/* Ñåðâåð áàçû */ $db_host = '202.134.4.22';
/* Ëîãèí áä  */ $db_user = 'sa';
/* Ïàðîëü áä */ $db_pass = 'sejatiku2';
/*Áàçà ìèðà(ïî óìîë÷àíèþ RF_WORLD_NOVUS)*/ $base1 = 'RF_WORLD_NOVUS';
/*Áàçà àêêàíòîâ(ïî óìîë÷àíèþ RF_User)*/$base2 = 'RF_User';
/*Áàçà êåøøîï(ïî óìîë÷àíèþ BillCruxRF)*/$base3 = 'BillCruxRF'; 
$base4 = 'CSP';
$base5 = 'Items';
$acc_table='tbl_rfaccount';/*Òàáëèöà àêêàóíòîâ(äëÿ àïîâ äî 2.1.6(âêëþ÷èòåëüíî) - tbl_LUAccount ;äëÿ àïîâ
îò 2.2.1 tbl_rfaccount)*/
$connect = @mssql_connect("$db_host","$db_user","$db_pass");
mssql_select_db($base1);
$serverip = '202.134.4.22';
$systemsave = 'Y:\New folder (11)\ZoneServer\SystemSave\ServerDisplay.ini';
?>

202.134.4.22 is my IP, sejatiku2 is my sql password

But, the result is like this when i run the site,,,

Code:
Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: message: Login failed for user 'Server-PC\Server'. (severity 14) in C:\xampp\htdocs\rfclient_update\p\CSP\include\bdconfig.php on line 14

Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\xampp\htdocs\rfclient_update\p\CSP\include\bdconfig.php on line 14

Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\rfclient_update\p\CSP\include\bdconfig.php on line 14

Please, help.... :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'tbl_LUAccount'. (severity 16) in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 149

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 149

im having this problem, can someone help me in register.php ? :(

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

PHP:
<?php defined('_mod') or die('<title>� ������� ��������</title><p align = "center"><font color="#cc0000" size="14">������ ������!</font></p>');?>
<?php 
/* Ñåðâåð áàçû */ $db_host = '202.134.4.22';
/* Ïàðîëü áä */ $db_pass = 'sejatiku2';
$base4 = 'CSP';
$base5 = 'Items';
$acc_table='tbl_rfaccount';/*Òàáëèöà àêêàóíòîâ(äëÿ àïîâ äî 2.1.6(âêëþ÷èòåëüíî) - tbl_LUAccount ;äëÿ àïîâ
mssql_select_db($base1);
$serverip = '202.134.4.22';
?>
202.134.4.22 is my IP, sejatiku2 is my sql password

Code:
Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: message: Login failed for user 'Server-PC\Server'. (severity 14) in C:\xampp\htdocs\rfclient_update\p\CSP\include\bdconfig.php on line 14

Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\xampp\htdocs\rfclient_update\p\CSP\include\bdconfig.php on line 14

Warning: mssql_select_db() [function.mssql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\rfclient_update\p\CSP\include\bdconfig.php on line 14

use your router ip, not wan ip.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice works thank

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'tbl_LUAccount'. (severity 16) in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 149

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 149

im having this problem, can someone help me in register.php ? :(

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

use your router ip, not wan ip.

Am no, i use my global ip and i have router and all worls fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

PHP:
<?php 
/* Ñåðâåð áàçû */ $db_host = '202.***.**.**';
/* Ïàðîëü áä */ $db_pass = '******';
$base4 = 'CSP';
$base5 = 'Items';
mssql_select_db($base1);
$serverip = '202.***.**.**';
?>

202.***.**.** is my IP, ******* is my sql password

Code:

You should never tell anyone your Password ... You CAN get into Trouble ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@up
mmmm that isn't my real password... :D....

oh ya,,, when i add item to the account bank... (on Bank Manager) then i give an 7 Grade Armor to the account... Why the armor talic is Keen Talic not favor talic??? How to fix it???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

junto can you fix this error... your game cp work for me but somthing wrong in the database the script php can't read database type... here the error report... and i'll show you the SS my gamecp... the error its always show if i traced character ID, NAME, SERIAL (severity 16)....
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?b8buwo4doktvkmf
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?l5tszyczjasanux
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?qynazjuro4x6x14

how to solve that problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@up
mmmm that isn't my real password... :D....

oh ya,,, when i add item to the account bank... (on Bank Manager) then i give an 7 Grade Armor to the account... Why the armor talic is Keen Talic not favor talic??? How to fix it???

Use different client.

Reaction score

hi, I always have the same problem when connecting to the database, in line 110, I changed all possible, use the sa login and password, and the host put my address followed by port 1433. but never connect. It on record, cp game after all configured and open ports on the router, after going to the login page by mozila main.php on white, and flashes in Internet Explorer, can someone help me?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks "Juntoa" my GameCP work Perfectly but theresome russian language and i dont know how to find that in website display and in php script the words not same....

this is my SS :
Juntoa - [Resource] Free GameCP  (incomplete) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks "Juntoa" my GameCP work Perfectly but theresome russian language and i dont know how to find that in website display and in php script the words not same....

this is my SS :

The names of item's is referenced from your database. The original database was in all russian. That is why I changed the database to one written in english. Not sure if the database i used was 100 percent updated to 2.3 items.

But the website was entirely Russian I troubleshooted the website in order to find out what functions did what and relabeled them in English.

I would go through the php and change russian output text to hey 1, hey 2, hey 3. And then seen what pop up to figure out what the boxes were for. i tried account names, user names, so on, so on. Also studied the function's and what database would change after function would run.

Like I, in game, would add item in bank then go look and see how it affected bank database in mssql. Figured the formula using php as how the csp was inserting item's, and did the game follow the same rules, and where they would go by the number it was putting in the mssql database bank.

This csp wouldn't work with 2.3 originally database was too different account creation, and inserting cash shop money was different. The number call for item multipliers were change fro other versions or were incorrect to begin with.

This was not original work i found it and mod it a little.

I'm glad some of you got it to work. I never really contributed anything to this forum it was nice to mod someone Else's work so you could have a website so you could do more with your servers.

Back