Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Resources for WOW

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi forum members!
What is necessary resources(computer, procesor ghz, ram) for WOW server? (minimum and recommended)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not sure if this helps but, My pc runs a WoW server and its spec are:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad
Ram: 4 Gigs

But i know of a server that runs on a laptop so i dont think it has to be that powerfull, But the better the PC the less chance of a crash if it goes under heavy load

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, due to my calculations i've even run a nonlagg noncrash server on a single 2ghz CPU with 256 mb ram, the server + 12 people only caused trinitycore.exe ( i used that ) to take in around 90mb and an average server load of 3-13 % ( the load increased when we mass teleported all together to highly mobbed areas xP )

Hope this answers your question.

CPU isn't that big, but as said bigger the better, also, each players consumes roughly around 12mb ram, this could increase to 20mb ram, although a friend of mine had 25mb ram per player, so i think it's what server you use.

Back