Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Resurrection server software!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's out! :D
read more about it on

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nvm, now I can get to the forum, but none of the links work.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nitemare14, weird because all the links works just fine for me..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes the links work, once and a while meridian59.net stops working for me, I think it has something to do with router.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there is a problem somewhere because it seems that either the forums work or the main site works, but never at the same time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't have any troubles downloading those files or visiting the forums.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you are having problems with the domains not working try either 'http://meridian59.net' to download the files or 'http://70.84.85.186/~meridian/stuff/'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had to use the second one for it to work. Maybe it's a problem with your vhosts?

Er if I'm the only one with problems, maybe it's something that I'm doing wrong...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works fine here..and COeXe doesnt..maybe it is your DNS server that has problems?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dunno what it is, but the forum.meridian59.net doesn't work... and I'm not running firewall, what port does it use?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is weird, it works fine for me...it is using port 80 as all normal webservers...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had to go through Tor for everything to work correctly.

BTW Broodhill, I haven't gotten my password in email, so I can't log in there... ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um that is really weird...try opendns.com as dns servers, maybe will work so you don't need to use tor?

Uhm, that is weird..have you checked you spammail folder?
i see you used gmail, i tried too and it seems to come to spammail folder :\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant seem to be able to access forum.meridian59.net either. Would it be possible if you can put a link to the server files so we can easily download it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure here is all files

Broodhill said:
We finally got the server software for resurrection and it is working!
There are two versions of it, one german and one english. The english one is a early version of resurrection so it does not have all new things, but the german one is updated, and it got like all new things that was made before the new client Evolution with the new graphic was created. The german one you can easy translate, just get the rsc0000.rsb and rename it to like rsc.rsc and remove all other *.rsc files in the rsc folder, and then put the latest rsc0000.rsb in your client folder.

IMPORTANT!! you need to set the year to 2002 to be able to cast spells and attack OR you download this apihook and place it in the server folder and start it using the runme.bat -

DOWNLOAD CLIENT + SERVER SOFTWARE: (TORRENT)

The resurrection client (plain without any updates):

The meridian.exe which will let you see "halos" on minimap. You guildmates have a yellow halo, your allies got green halo and your enemies got a red halo:

All the updates I could find for resurrection. They are *.arq files so you need to open them using arq.exe, then just add them in the client folder. You also you the latest rsc0000.rsb for the german server to make it to english!:

To be able to use admin window when logging on as admin you need to add the admin.dll to the RESOURCE folder in the client:

I have also found a speedhack detector, it does not automaticly ban players but you can see in the log if someone used speedhack and ban them later:

This is all new I got for now =) if you got any questions just post it. Now we can get a free NDS server =)
Yeah I got a german resurrection client too:

it is really strange the forum does not work for anyone on here....none else ever complained they could not access it..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alrighty, I got the server software up and running.. but a couple of things.. does anybody have a txt document of all the room Ids and another thing, I can't inspect like the spells and what they all do. No descriptions except for DM spells work, how can I fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, holy poop man. Broodhill, I don't know how you managed it, but I salute you. I bet NDS people are eating their nuts in frustration right about now lol.
Oh well, let's thank the German dude that gave it to ya, whoever he is. ^_^

Ra,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tiqabar45m that is because you need the latest rsc0000.rsb which you can find in updates.zip.

Ra, yeah it's really nice ;D finally we have something that really can match NDS :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server software is now removed from the site, due to request from MDO. They even called me when I was shitting, funny lol

Hello David,

I am Uwe Oster, CEO of the German Meridian 59 publisher MDO Entertainment. On your website you are offering the server software of Meridian 59. My first question is, where did you get this software from? My second question is to stop this immediately. You can image that for us it is not funny to see our game for download in the internet.

Best regards,
Uwe Oster
but since I guess most already got it, if you want it ask them, that is nothing I can do to stop that really :p

Back