Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Retexturing the ground?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone can enlighten me on how I can edit, the ground from grass to sand and or ice using 3D opl editor.

Also is there anyway to get extra objects from the internet or anything cause ive tried googling on extras ive found is souls objects.

Regards

Skye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Texture center in kalonline world editor can change ur ground colour, u can also edit/remove grass from the map.

You can create your own models or just copy from internet ofc but u need to make them .gb and .gtx texture :p

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Texture center in kalonline world editor can change ur ground colour, u can also edit/remove grass from the map.

You can create your own models or just copy from internet ofc but u need to make them .gb and .gtx texture :p

I see where do i find models on the internet and how can i change them into .gb files? Is it through blender? and .gtx also could anyone advise me?

Regards

Skye

Upvote 0
Back