Aug 3, 2010 #1 C CioNide win Loyal Member Joined Jun 8, 2008 Messages 1,082 Reaction score 143 Anyone know how to retrieve HWID of the current computer in C#?
Aug 3, 2010 #2 Dark Blaze Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Feb 18, 2009 Messages 9 Reaction score 1 Google's your friend: How to fast get Hardware-ID in C#? - Stack Overflow
Aug 4, 2010 #3 C CioNide win Loyal Member Joined Jun 8, 2008 Messages 1,082 Reaction score 143 Dark Blaze said: Google's your friend: How to fast get Hardware-ID in C#? - Stack Overflow Click to expand... Thanks, I'm just going to use the HDID instead of the HWID. I guess that means if someone has the same hard drive as me they will get access to the program?
Dark Blaze said: Google's your friend: How to fast get Hardware-ID in C#? - Stack Overflow Click to expand... Thanks, I'm just going to use the HDID instead of the HWID. I guess that means if someone has the same hard drive as me they will get access to the program?
Aug 4, 2010 #4 onemorejosh Experienced Elementalist 10 Happy Years Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 241 Reaction score 32 Or that if someone upgrades their HD, they lose access to the program